SR Lurker ZG Run?
While I couldn't lead a ZG raid - having only been in there a total of maybe 4 times, I'd like to see who would go if we had one. I think we have enough players for a Stormrage 20 man Lurker run.

I'm thinking next Tuesday October 17, 2006 at 8 pm so Lissa doesn't have to rush to make the raid. I'd like to suggest that Quark lead the raid, if he's willing, since he refuses to lead Avarice runs, but I'm open to volunteers. And I bet Quark is too;)

Please indicate your interest. When you sign up, let me know what character you'd like to bring, and if you think I might not know this toon, please note the class as well.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'd be available. I normally do the regular Tuesday late run, but I've maxed CC rep and I think next week is AQ20 so I wasn't going to take up a slot anyway. I'd like to take Normalpeople, my level 31 dwarf priest.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I'd like to take Normalpeople, my level 31 dwarf priest.

Ok. We'll bring a stretcher.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I could bring warthed (warlock) technically he's not a lurker as he is my only unguilded toon but, since he has turned in to my main I've been meaning to bring him into the fold anyways. tuesday would be fine as would most evenings
Quote:While I couldn't lead a ZG raid - having only been in there a total of maybe 4 times, I'd like to see who would go if we had one. I think we have enough players for a Stormrage 20 man Lurker run.

I'm thinking next Tuesday October 17, 2006 at 8 pm so Lissa doesn't have to rush to make the raid. I'd like to suggest that Quark lead the raid, if he's willing, since he refuses to lead Avarice runs, but I'm open to volunteers. And I bet Quark is too;)

Please indicate your interest. When you sign up, let me know what character you'd like to bring, and if you think I might not know this toon, please note the class as well.

I won't be able to make it because I work Tuesday nights - y'all have fun in there and kick Hakaar in the 'nards for me!
Quote:Please indicate your interest. When you sign up, let me know what character you'd like to bring, and if you think I might not know this toon, please note the class as well.

Most of you don't know me, and I can't make start times that early (which is why most of you don't know me even though I transferred my Alliance character there). But I might be interested in shoring up the raid later on if there is room. Naismith, my neglected undergeared paladin, would very much like any opportunity to raid with the SR folks.

My priest is getting near exalted in ZG so I've got quite a bit of experience. But I must warn you -- I have never raided with my paladin, and it's been a vvvveeerrrrrryy long time since I've played him much. (As an example, the one time I did a 5 man on SR GG had to explain to me how Greater Blessings work). Expect much n00bishness if I can come :shuriken:
Quote:While I couldn't lead a ZG raid - having only been in there a total of maybe 4 times, I'd like to see who would go if we had one. I think we have enough players for a Stormrage 20 man Lurker run.

Interested, but by availability this month is contingent on work , which is somewhat unpredictable.

I can bring Pavis or anyone else who might be useful.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Here, let me reply to myself. It just feels so good.;)

Okay, I want Tal, so we'll change dates. We can't really make it later, but we could do a Saturday or Sunday morning ...

Does that sound better to some/all? I'm really quite disappointed by the lack of interest here. I guess you're all ZG-ed out, but I thought it might be nice if we all got to really know each other again, before BC.

/sigh

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
*hugs Sabra*
Quote:*hugs Sabra*

::scritches the tufty ears::

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Of course Sabra, I would join in!! :-)

However, weekend days, with a 24 week expecting wife... not always smart!!

I did sign hope, and will hopefully get picked this time for BWL, this Sunday, so, weekend days not out of the question :-) just, at times, difficult....

And, I only need about 6200 more rep to be exhaulted!!

Of course, I will try to go whenever we/you all can, but night (no pun intended) is always right ;-)

-Night
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling