Terenas - Dreadsteeds Ahoy!
Ok guys, with a *lot* of help from Mist I managed to get all the mats for the dreadsteed event (along with a few others for a scholo run, great stuff guys!)

So, I hear Octord has all of the things needed to do the event, anyone else in case he isnt availible? Would like to run it sometime on monday since I took the day off, either that or next saturday or so would be great.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Hey dude,

i'll help out as needed, mondays fine with me, given up on AQ, though you might find more ppl on the sunday, either way i'll help get it done.

Mist
Quote:So, I hear Octord has all of the things needed to do the event, anyone else in case he isnt availible? Would like to run it sometime on monday since I took the day off, either that or next saturday or so would be great.

Yes, I do have the items needed to start the event and I would be happy to help out. However, Monday will probably not work for me since it is my son's birthday.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Fun time! Modem burned out Monday morning, had to take care of some things and wsant able to pickup a replacement untill today. Would normally be up for things, but as its a special occasion I'll probally be off of the computer for most of the day^_^

So, thinking this weekend sometime, though if people are on during the day in the middle of the week thatd be a bit easier;)
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:Fun time! Modem burned out Monday morning, had to take care of some things and wsant able to pickup a replacement untill today. Would normally be up for things, but as its a special occasion I'll probally be off of the computer for most of the day^_^

So, thinking this weekend sometime, though if people are on during the day in the middle of the week thatd be a bit easier;)

Kati still needs to pick some more ghost mushrooms, I don't know where my other stock went, I thought I had 20, but I had 2. I'm back up to 10 or so now but need to get the rest, which is simply a matter of just going back to Skulk rock the next time I'm doing dishes and other housework and popping in to check the mini-map every now and then. :) But I should have that done by this weekend so maybe we could get 2 done in one shot.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Kati still needs to pick some more ghost mushrooms, I don't know where my other stock went, I thought I had 20, but I had 2. I'm back up to 10 or so now but need to get the rest, which is simply a matter of just going back to Skulk rock the next time I'm doing dishes and other housework and popping in to check the mini-map every now and then. :) But I should have that done by this weekend so maybe we could get 2 done in one shot.
I will check my stocks and send along what I have. That being said, I'm not sure if I've already been cleaned out, or when I'll be on again. Friday at the latest.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:I will check my stocks and send along what I have. That being said, I'm not sure if I've already been cleaned out, or when I'll be on again. Friday at the latest.
Cryptlurker had and sent 19 Ghost Mushrooms.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight