Terenas - Calling all Herbalists!
Heyas guys, Molf has been 60 for a little while now and I've finally gotten around to his dreadsteed quest. Now I've been able to get my hands on every other item needed for the "materials gathering" stage of the line *other* than ten elixirs of shadow power.

Would any of our alchemists have any on hand, or the ghost mushrooms needed to make them? Had there been any at all listed on the AH I would go that way but there arent even any at unreasonable prices.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
In the cave in the Hinterlands near Skulk Rock iirc there are ghost mushrooms that can be harvested in a reasonable period of time.

That's a fun quest once you have all the materials accumulated.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:In the cave in the Hinterlands near Skulk Rock iirc there are ghost mushrooms that can be harvested in a reasonable period of time.

That's a fun quest once you have all the materials accumulated.

Oh I know of the spot, but my alch/herb is at the tender age of 36, thus far too young to be tangling with those trolls
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Hey dude,

I can get you some next time i'm on, my priest dosnt have a problem getting them, or of making the pots.

:DMist
Quote:Heyas guys, Molf has been 60 for a little while now and I've finally gotten around to his dreadsteed quest. Now I've been able to get my hands on every other item needed for the "materials gathering" stage of the line *other* than ten elixirs of shadow power.

Would any of our alchemists have any on hand, or the ghost mushrooms needed to make them? Had there been any at all listed on the AH I would go that way but there arent even any at unreasonable prices.

I'm not sure I have any spare mushrooms since I've got Kati doing the quest right now as well and I used a fair bit to make shadow protection pots for Marn as well, but I'll double check and send extras your way.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.