Randomness.
Kitten. Because they're just so darn cute!

Teacher. Wish I had him as one of my teachers in school.

Rats. Because my Siamese boyos are just too darn cute.

Enjoy.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Quote:Teacher...
Ok, I think I can predict that the cool factor of getting a tattoo is over. They will now henceforth be considered lame and wannabe. :lol:
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

DINOSAUR! with prehensile neck long enough to reach those hard to scratch places

White & Nerdy (warning: myspace) It's quite nearly a chronicle of different periods of my life. They see me mowin', my front lawn...

EEK! One of the most shocking things on the entire Internets (goatse pales in comparison!). It shattered my belief in Dog.*

HAIL KITTEN!
Lemmy

*Explanation of this webpage available upon request.
Did you ever wonder what happened to those guys? I'm waiting for the next episode. caution: adult language

Super-slow motion is deffinately in!

I suck. I can't come up with a third one. I'll retire to my Lurking spot™ in shame now.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
Funniest concert rider ever! (Warning, might turn you into an Iggy Pop fan).
Quote:Funniest concert rider ever! (Warning, might turn you into an Iggy Pop fan).
:lol::lol:The bit where he requested "1 case of coke in cans" had tears rolling down my face from laughing, probably juvenile but it struck me as hilarious. It makes me wonder what they were smoking given some of the turns taken in that thought process. I wonder if they got all that was requested as requested?

Space Duel How do I bring myself to get rid of it?

Squirrels Tree rats that taste good roasted.

Kitchen Fun Set your kitchen on self destruct.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Kitten. Because they're just so darn cute!

Teacher. Wish I had him as one of my teachers in school.

Rats. Because my Siamese boyos are just too darn cute.

Enjoy.
The next time a self important secularist chooses to trash Christians on this board, which has not happened in some months (yay for people with class) I'd ask said person to read this news story about some remarkable Amish folk who walk the walk, unlike Pat Robertson or Rex Reed, who just talk the talk.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/06/amish.f...index.html

That blew me away. That is loving thy neighbor as thyself. That is opening one's heart. Heck, I'd ask any Christian if they have it in them to follow in those gigantic footsetps.

Read to the bottom:

Quote:"Nobody has to accept that behavior. But forgiveness is a whole lot easier than seeking revenge," he said.

Many Amish have embraced the gunman's wife, Marie Roberts, and their three young children.
Lloyd Welk, Marie Roberts' grandfather, waited outside for the last funeral procession as a steady rain tapered to a slight drizzle late Friday morning.

Welk said 16 members of the Roberts family, including Marie Roberts and her three children, had a meal together Thursday night. There was a special prayer beforehand for the victims, he said.

"I think she's holding up real good," Welk said. She expects to move back into her home and put her children back in school, he said.

The attack was so traumatic there is talk that the school house may soon be razed to erase the memories.

Media were blocked from the funerals and the burials, and airspace for 2½ miles in all directions was closed to news helicopters. (For once, the system got it right, and Fred Phelps was not going to be allowed to desecrate a service like this)

Donors from around the world are pledging money to help the families of the dead and wounded. Amounts ranging from $1 to $500,000 have been received and could help defray mounting medical bills.

At the behest of Amish leaders, a fund has also been set up for the killer's widow and children.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
This self absorbed secularist's answer to you is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I forgive you.

Quote:The next time a self important secularist walks into a bar he orders a Bloody Mary. "Hey!" says the barkeep...
Some more Random thoughts...

Banana. You know you want one!

Armadillo. What the heck are these things?

A Gunslinger, cuz they're just so dang... dang... DANG!

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

Hi,

Quote:. . . read this news story about some remarkable Amish folk who walk the walk, . . .
No question that they are true believers. But there is a vast difference between 'true believer' and 'believer in the truth'. Neither implies nor excludes the other; they are independent concepts.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Ok, three more, then I'm done...

Asteroids. A flash from the past. It's good to know where you came from.

Ugly. To the bone...

Einstein. He's so darned smart!

How to crash on a MC. Well, maybe.

Tired of gmail, yahoo and hotmail? Try this instead!

I'd like an explanation, please.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Quote:I'd like an explanation, please.
The brown car, moving fast, hit some type of bump/ramp, launching itself high into the side of the red suv. This rolled the suv which wedged the brown car up against the ceiling locking the two in place. THEN the black car parked under the end of the brown car. It was not there when this happened. Or not.:unsure:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Try these for randomness:

An incredible read for a game IMO.

One of the best musicians of our times IMO, and this is his bio.

Prepared to be amused momentarily by a bunch of stupid short movies. I couldn't find just one I liked more than any others...
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:Hi,
No question that they are true believers. But there is a vast difference between 'true believer' and 'believer in the truth'. Neither implies nor excludes the other; they are independent concepts.

--Pete
No argument.

To Van:

A communal Bloody Mary gives the benediction on a Sunday morning after a hard Saturday night's drinking.

Not sure what you are forgiving me for, since I didn't come to you for confession, nor for absolution. I now and again come for an argument, however. :whistling:

However, in an effort to help you carry out your need to forgive others

Forgive me Van, for I have sinned.

I once abused the MS bug.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Quote:I now and again come for an argument, however. :whistling:

Oh, this is comedy. You want room 12A: next door.
(stupid git!)
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
Sound.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
<div align="right">IMO the finest comical sketch ever . . . . . . . . </div>
Quote:Oh, this is comedy. You want room 12A: next door.
(stupid git!)

IMO the finest comical sketch ever, uh, sketched. Holy Grail gets all the glory but this gem really beats a dead parrot.

-V
Conference and Event Coordinator
The Forsaken Inn

P.S. The Forsaken Inn is available for your next Argument Conference or Abuse Clinic! Hundreds have experienced our special being-hit-on-the-head lessons!
Quote:<div align="right">IMO the finest comical sketch ever . . . . . . . . </div>
IMO the finest comical sketch ever, uh, sketched. Holy Grail gets all the glory but this gem really beats a dead parrot.

-V
Conference and Event Coordinator
The Forsaken Inn

P.S. The Forsaken Inn is available for your next Argument Conference or Abuse Clinic! Hundreds have experienced our special being-hit-on-the-head lessons!
My favorite bit'o'Python.

Quote:My favorite bit'o'Python.

My new favorite.

Occhi wept
In Memory of Pete