Razuvious Down!
Lum and Cleoboltra played tanky-tanky and our first Naxxramus kill is complete.

Quark pulled off the clutch evasion tank move as we had 2 early MC breaks at 7%, forcing us to just burn him down from there without Understudies. That last 1% was tight.

Grats guys.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Grats peoples!

Quote:as we had 2 early MC breaks at 7%

That's what really, really annoys me about this fight. You can do everything fine and early MC breaks can stuff it. Our controlling priests both have +4% to hit, and we still get far more early breaks than theorycrafting says we should. They have got to fix that luck element, because it really spoils what is an otherwise fun fight.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Quote:Our controlling priests both have +4% to hit, and we still get far more early breaks than theorycrafting says we should. They have got to fix that luck element, because it really spoils what is an otherwise fun fight.
Not sure what can be done about that. The game has a built-in mechanic where there's always a 1% chance to miss, no matter what, and Mind Control checks for that every 5 seconds. So every 5 seconds, there's a 1% chance that things will go to hell fast.

I was joking last night that there's a 1% chance my Mind Soothe will fail on the first Understudy, before we even get a chance to start. Or my Mind Control might fail, causing a guaranteed wipe and there's nothing we could do about it.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Congrats guys! I'm sure in a few weeks (or sooner) he will be your loot piniata (inconvenient mind control breaks aside).

Sounds like you use the Mind Soothe method of pulling. Just for comparison, we have a paladin pull one of the understudies with Holy Shock when Raz is the farthest point from the raid, then send all the hunter pets and void walkers in to keep Raz occupied until the mind controlled understudy can take over. (The pets get one-shotted but the sheer numbers usually buys enough time). Works well.

Onwards to Anub'Rekhan! (We've killed Anub twice - should have the trash mob strats down to get to Faerlina next week).

Chris