Stormrage Wed - Chimaroc hunting Part Deux
Quote:What time should we gather for this outing? We could start out relieving them of their tenderloins and try to add members as we go to get a party for the big guy. It would be nice to get it finished so we can hunt once in a while just to keep our tanks stocked up - hope someone has a refrigerated bank bag so they don't spoil!

Same time - 8 to 8:30 pm.
Quote:Okay last week was a success despite Bolty n00bin' it up and not healing me as I fell through the world. I'd like to try again this week with the goal of getting Loch and Bolty finished. For the Boss that Bolty needs we're going to need more than five - all available hands on deck!
I should actually be good for this, today. I am staying home sick, so if I'm not off napping or something, I'll be around. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:What quest is this for again?

I believe we are held up by killing Broodlord in BWL Only One May Rise and obtaining reputation with Brood of Nozdormu. Then we can start the quest Never Ask Me About My Business.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Okay last week was a success despite Bolty n00bin' it up and not healing me as I fell through the world. I'd like to try again this week with the goal of getting Loch and Bolty finished. For the Boss that Bolty needs we're going to need more than five - all available hands on deck!

Sure, I'll come. Where is this place???
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Sure, I'll come. Where is this place???
The island south of Feathermoon. About half way down the east side there is a gap in the surrounding mountains that lets you in. The Chimaerocks fly around the interior of the island and repop often enough to keep a single group moving along but, if there is competition, there tends to be some waiting for spawns after the initial bunch is downed.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."