Lurkers and Keepers (and friends) down Razorgore
Congrats all on the great job last night! Domo and Rags down on the first pull and then we finally get Razorgore down! Now that folks are more comfortable with the fight and their roles in the fight, it should be a bit easier next time. Way to go guys!

Edit: Forgot to mention that this was only our second real night in BWL, third overall (we had one where we were a half raid just seeing what it was like). Woohoo!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Congrats all on the great job last night! Domo and Rags down on the first pull and then we finally get Razorgore down! Now that folks are more comfortable with the fight and their roles in the fight, it should be a bit easier next time. Way to go guys!

Edit: Forgot to mention that this was only our second real night in BWL, third overall (we had one where we were a half raid just seeing what it was like). Woohoo!

Whoo hoo! congrats!
It was a great night! You could see us making improvements on each attempt, everyone doing thier part. We had great leadership and experience from lots of vets. We couldnt have done it this fast without it.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Woot! :lol:
-TheDragoon
Great job! Razorgore is a HUGE block - so much depends on execution there. I'm sure BWL will be a great rush onward from here for your team, with bosses falling like ninepins!
Quote:Great job! Razorgore is a HUGE block - so much depends on execution there. I'm sure BWL will be a great rush onward from here for your team, with bosses falling like ninepins!

Only so much time before BC... I'm hoping Vael doesn't keep us stymied for too long. I think we do have some FR problems to address.
Quote:Only so much time before BC... I'm hoping Vael doesn't keep us stymied for too long. I think we do have some FR problems to address.

If we can get the regulars to avoid real life derailing friday nights we will be great concerning FR gear. Lately that hasn't been the case. I fully expect everyone to be 3-4 bosses in by the time I get back from my vacation.:)