ZG? Anyone want & what Day suits?
Hey all,

Since keepers have moved to MC on wed ZG seems to be forgotten. I am 7600/12000 to revered and would like to get there sometime soon as i have the Chest piece to turn in once i get there.

Not sure if there enough ppl or desire to get a group together or not but thought if there is ppl could post here and see if we can get it together.

If anyones up for it list times and days and lets see what we can do.

Thanks all, Mistique.
Keepers are still running some ZG: I do not know how full they are.

http://keepersofthedusk.com/index.php?opti...id=7019&catid=3
We have done some Sunday ZG runs in the past that were absolutely a blast. However, with the Keepers moving their runs to Saturday, that makes it a bit trickier for us since we'll have to worry about raidlocks for folks that want to attend the Keepers runs. This Sunday, we could actually see how we fare in AQ20 since it (and ZG) resets on Monday so none of us would be locked out of the Keepers' Monday AQ20. I regretted not going into AQ20 the last time Conc suggested it (since it does happen so infrequently) so, maybe this Sunday we'll try AQ20? The following week ZG resets on Sunday morning so if folks want, we can hit that then.

About your rep, we've actually got enough bijous for you to turn them in and hit your mark. You only need 36 coins (if you burn the tokens too) and we've got 62 bijous. No one else's rep was close enough for the turn-ins to actually bump them over to the next level. I'll have Exchange mail off 36 to you.
Intolerant monkey.
Thanks,

Mist:w00t:

If anyone needs help on other rep i'm happy to help there also.

Quote:We have done some Sunday ZG runs in the past that were absolutely a blast. However, with the Keepers moving their runs to Saturday, that makes it a bit trickier for us since we'll have to worry about raidlocks for folks that want to attend the Keepers runs. This Sunday, we could actually see how we fare in AQ20 since it (and ZG) resets on Monday so none of us would be locked out of the Keepers' Monday AQ20. I regretted not going into AQ20 the last time Conc suggested it (since it does happen so infrequently) so, maybe this Sunday we'll try AQ20? The following week ZG resets on Sunday morning so if folks want, we can hit that then.

About your rep, we've actually got enough bijous for you to turn them in and hit your mark. You only need 36 coins (if you burn the tokens too) and we've got 62 bijous. No one else's rep was close enough for the turn-ins to actually bump them over to the next level. I'll have Exchange mail off 36 to you.
Quote:Hey all,

Since keepers have moved to MC on wed ZG seems to be forgotten. I am 7600/12000 to revered and would like to get there sometime soon as i have the Chest piece to turn in once i get there.

Not sure if there enough ppl or desire to get a group together or not but thought if there is ppl could post here and see if we can get it together.

If anyones up for it list times and days and lets see what we can do.

Thanks all, Mistique.

Saturday 9/30 ZG raid up. Sign up if you guys can!