Mods
Hey folks , played on and off since the original release , been afk a couple of years and enjoyed the last few weeks being back . A couple of questions about single player though . I have never played single player and decided to download a mod , V&K's ME mod for LoD .

A bit of a suprise to find the map does'nt change , is that possible at all to change it when you start a new game ?
Also , is it possible to give other chars items from game to game ? Like if my necro finds a nice bow , how do I get it to my ama or is this not possible ?

Thanks for any advice in avance:)
Take care
Both require PlugY, a third party addon for LoD by Yohann. You can find it at d2mods.com. The drawback is that it is only for 1.10 and 1.11, and it has some cheat-like features as well (skill/stat point reset, ladder runewords...).
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
Quote:Both require PlugY, a third party addon for LoD by Yohann. You can find it at d2mods.com. The drawback is that it is only for 1.10 and 1.11, and it has some cheat-like features as well (skill/stat point reset, ladder runewords...).

The good news is some of the cheat-like features can be disabled in the new release of PlugY :)

Cheers,

Munk
Thanks got it sorted , got the newer version , also found out if I join open then back to SP it changes the map , ta:)
Take care