Apology :-(
Well.. I just posted this in the taxpayer forum..

Well... this post is to apologize for missing a Saturday night MC run.... I signed up for the raid.. and checked a few times, did not see where I had been selected.. and I missed it altogether... I really apologized to those of you that attended and/or expected me to be there... I will watch the forums a little more closely now :-)...

Sorry :-(

-Night

I am sry... still getting used to the forums... and not used to being selected to go yet... combination of those two and I missed it, sadly...

-Night
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Quote:Well.. I just posted this in the taxpayer forum..

Well... this post is to apologize for missing a Saturday night MC run.... I signed up for the raid.. and checked a few times, did not see where I had been selected.. and I missed it altogether... I really apologized to those of you that attended and/or expected me to be there... I will watch the forums a little more closely now :-)...

Sorry :-(

-Night
I am sry... still getting used to the forums... and not used to being selected to go yet... combination of those two and I missed it, sadly...

-Night

Night, thanks so much for taking the time today to talk to Tuft, Ruv and me about thie situation. That was great and I hope you had a ball at Ony.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!