done with WoW
My life has gotten to the point that I just can't spend time with WoW, I have alot of things going on in RL that are far more important to me and my loved ones. I want the Lurkers to know you are the best group of people i've been with in my two years or so of playing. I wish the best of luck and good times to you all, i'm going to miss ya.

Blackmanta.
Quote:My life has gotten to the point that I just can't spend time with WoW, I have alot of things going on in RL that are far more important to me and my loved ones. I want the Lurkers to know you are the best group of people i've been with in my two years or so of playing. I wish the best of luck and good times to you all, i'm going to miss ya.

Blackmanta.

We'll miss you as well. But life > gaming for sure. Hope you get things sorted out. We'll still be here if you feel you can come back later.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:My life has gotten to the point that I just can't spend time with WoW, I have alot of things going on in RL that are far more important to me and my loved ones. I want the Lurkers to know you are the best group of people i've been with in my two years or so of playing. I wish the best of luck and good times to you all, i'm going to miss ya.

Blackmanta.
Always real life over gaming. Many hugs. Good luck to you in all you do. :wub: I'll keep a heal ready for ya. :)
Intolerant monkey.

Blackmanta.
I have not played with you since my return, but I have heard good things about you, and I am bummed I won't get to know you. I know how WoW can easily take time away from more important things. Good luck!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
You will definitely be missed. I was a little skeptical at first because you were about the only person who has entered the Terenas guild who was, for the most part, a random quantity. Skepticism faded quickly, and it's amazing how well you fit in. I'm glad to have been able to play with you.

Good Luck
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Blackmanta.

/salute

We'll miss you -- best of luck and perhaps we'll see you again when things work out for it.

Blackmanta.

You were good fun to play with. You'll be missed.

Cheers, and luck in all things.

-Jester
Was peaceful playing alongside you the few times I did.

May Happiness accompany your choices...

-§kky
Take care BM, will miss stabbing next to you while Mogo screams for you to stop using Blood Fury =)
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Take care BM, will miss stabbing next to you while Mogo screams for you to stop using Blood Fury =)
There were only a couple of times when I screamed about Blood Fury. :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:There were only a couple of times when I screamed about Blood Fury. :wub:

Yes but when telling stories you must be dramatic! Like, without Mogo on Wednesdays the Rogues never get healed! Ok, we are doing ok but sure miss our Mogo :)

I hope all is going well for you Blackmanta and that everything comes out ok (BM) :PAfterall, you were our only (ugly) Orc Rogue!
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!