How can I make a monthly calendar with a transparent background?
How can I make a monthly calendar with a transparent background? I want to use it to superimpose upon desktop wallpaper of my choice so that I have a nice picture with the current monthly (or trimonthly) calendar superimposed on it. I don't want to get new software to do it.
Thanks.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:How can I make a monthly calendar with a transparent background? I want to use it to superimpose upon desktop wallpaper of my choice so that I have a nice picture with the current monthly (or trimonthly) calendar superimposed on it. I don't want to get new software to do it.
Thanks.

All you need to achieve this effect is a few minutes of time, and a basic image editing program.

By making the calender a new "layer" and setting a transparency level, you can very easily put it any picture behind it. If you don't have any image editing programs, have no fear. This "feature" is including in almost all of the image editing programs available for FREE on the internet.

Cheers,

Munk
Quote:All you need to achieve this effect is a few minutes of time, and a basic image editing program.

By making the calender a new "layer" and setting a transparency level, you can very easily put it any picture behind it. If you don't have any image editing programs, have no fear. This "feature" is including in almost all of the image editing programs available for FREE on the internet.

Cheers,

Munk
Thanks. It works fine.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
You could also use a program called Rainlender. It will set up on your desktop and can either be opaque or 100% transparent with only the dates and any notes you write showing.

Here's a link.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club
Quote:Here's a link.
Very nice! Now my life needs some events and things to do so I can use it to its potential.:blink:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."