The Return of Durambar
I have reactivated my account, and look forward to playing and chatting with my old friends and meeting the new members of the guild. I haven't worked out my exact schedule just yet, but I'll be figuring that out shortly.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:I have reactivated my account, and look forward to playing and chatting with my old friends and meeting the new members of the guild. I haven't worked out my exact schedule just yet, but I'll be figuring that out shortly.

WOOT!
--Mav
It was soo cool to see Durambar has come online today! Happy news!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'm glad I got to see you login rather than read it here first! I love good surprises! Welcome back! *many hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I have reactivated my account, and look forward to playing and chatting with my old friends and meeting the new members of the guild. I haven't worked out my exact schedule just yet, but I'll be figuring that out shortly.

Hey, now we have a warrior shorter than 10 feet tall! Excellent!

Look forward to seeing you around!

-Jester
Thanks for the very warm reception I got on Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening when I worked out the rust while getting my Onyxia key. I have missed you all a great deal, and I was very happy to be part of the group again, and to feel that I have been missed as well. Thanks to those of you that pretended I didn't suck. :wub:

I will be playing Wednesday nights and every other Sunday. There may be a bit more here and there, but that's when I can be expected. I was hoping to make it into MC with the Keepers run raids, but that doesn't seem likely at this point. Too much warrior competition for that to happen. A bit of a bummer, but I really came back to be with the Lurkers anyway, so I'm hoping that we can at least get a 5 man thrown together on most Wednesday evenings for those that don't get a raid spot.
Quote:Thanks for the very warm reception I got on Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening when I worked out the rust while getting my Onyxia key. I have missed you all a great deal, and I was very happy to be part of the group again, and to feel that I have been missed as well. Thanks to those of you that pretended I didn't suck. :wub:

I will be playing Wednesday nights and every other Sunday. There may be a bit more here and there, but that's when I can be expected. I was hoping to make it into MC with the Keepers run raids, but that doesn't seem likely at this point. Too much warrior competition for that to happen. A bit of a bummer, but I really came back to be with the Lurkers anyway, so I'm hoping that we can at least get a 5 man thrown together on most Wednesday evenings for those that don't get a raid spot.
I'm glad to hear that you are able to enjoy WoW again. BTW, does your dad still play?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:I'm glad to hear that you are able to enjoy WoW again. BTW, does your dad still play?
Thanks! No, the old one hasn't for some time.
Quote:Thanks to those of you that pretended I didn't suck. :wub:
Bah! I'd rather have a sucky Durambar tanking for me than a lot of warriors playing at their best!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Bah! I'd rather have a sucky Durambar tanking for me than a lot of warriors playing at their best!
And a sucky Durambar you got! Actually, after yesterday, I'm feeling pretty good about my tanking. My pulling and instance knowledge is still covered in cobwebs or simply outdated, but I'm feeling much more like my old self.