First info I've seen on TBC items
This post on the WoW forums is the first mentioning TBC items:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=20112450&sid=1

Inside is a link to a few screenshots with items here:

http://wow.rpgbeacon.com/news.php?ID=76

Two interesting things:

1) ilvl inflation confirmed. This pretty much had to happen, but blues in the early TBC instances are looking to be ~ilvl88, which is going to be close to epics of MC level.

2) re-vamp of the crit / hit system so that as you level the value decreases. Items with +x% crit on them will be changed to have +xx crit rating on them. Your level determines how much "crit rating" per 1% crit. This way what is now a +2% crit item will be a +1.x% crit item at level 70, so you don't start seeing ilvl inflation bring truly insane crit rates at level 70
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I also noticed another thing - zoodles of Stamina. It seems Blizzard was serious about stamina being far more abundant and scaling faster than damage in TBC (Unfortunately I don't have the link atm). E.G. one item of the bear has 24 stamina and 15 strength - which would indicate that stamina now might cost about 35-40% cheaper then it does now. That would change a lot of things, especially in PvP. To put it in today's terms, this is the equivalent of Warriors running around with 9-10k life unbuffed, healers with 7-8k unbuffed life, etc.

The good news is that it sounds like there will be no more one and two-shotting people before they even get a chance to retaliate. The bad news is that mana-based classes will find themselves running our of mana much, much more often - however, that might be a way for Blizzard to push people into actually making effort to get some regeneration gear in PvP.
I had to laugh at the group bonus circle and comment. That is already in the game. Has been since day 1. I guess way too many people leveled solo or didn't do instances with level appropriate groups.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
As pointed out on EJ, reducing the cost of Sta by 1/2 (fitting with their stated desire to stop 2 shotting) puts the blue quest reward items at ilvl 70, in line with their armor values.

So it looks like they are tweaking some stuff with the formula, but probably not a wholesale revamp. The big question becomes will current gear get a bunch of buffs to stamina?
Quote:As pointed out on EJ, reducing the cost of Sta by 1/2 (fitting with their stated desire to stop 2 shotting) puts the blue quest reward items at ilvl 70, in line with their armor values.

So it looks like they are tweaking some stuff with the formula, but probably not a wholesale revamp. The big question becomes will current gear get a bunch of buffs to stamina?

The implications of that are scary...Warriors and Warlocks would easily be looking at 7.5k and 8k unbuffed Health just wearing Tier 2 gear... :blink:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:The implications of that are scary...Warriors and Warlocks would easily be looking at 7.5k and 8k unbuffed Health just wearing Tier 2 gear... :blink:

I'm wondering if the Backstab/Ambush tooltips that are increased % gains are because of this ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!