Terenas Lurker ZG Bijous/Coins
Since the bank is getting a bit low on space, speak up if you want coins/bijous for rep. We'll split up the bijous evenly (or as evenly as we can) between all interested folks and then work on the coin sets. Zulian, Razzashi and Hakkari coins are one set. Gurubashi, Vilebranch and Witherbark are another set and the Sandfury, Skullsplitter and Bloodscalp are the third set. You need one of each for a full set now.

Yuri also has a link to the bank in his sig or you can clicky clicky to view the contents of the bank.
Intolerant monkey.
Mogo is interested in easy rep.:)
Intolerant monkey.
I don't know if its kosher or not but Shalandrax could make use of the Belt of Valor in a few levels.

She is also a Artisan Armorsmith but not level 300 yet but could use Plans: Dark Iron Plate, Plans: Dark Rune Helm. and the armorsmith books if the bank needs space desperately.
Quote:Since the bank is getting a bit low on space, speak up if you want coins/bijous for rep. We'll split up the bijous evenly (or as evenly as we can) between all interested folks and then work on the coin sets. Zulian, Razzashi and Hakkari coins are one set. Gurubashi, Vilebranch and Witherbark are another set and the Sandfury, Skullsplitter and Bloodscalp are the third set. You need one of each for a full set now.

Yuri also has a link to the bank in his sig or you can clicky clicky to view the contents of the bank.

How do the coins work these days? I'm interested in rep, but I'm not sure it's worth it to give stuff to me (I need about 13k rep for exalted at which point I can get the nice healing addon and the epic neck).

13k might be so much that the bijous/coins would be better used on someone else.
Xarhud would also be interested in easy rep, as he's only barely made friendly. Of course, I'm not desperate for it, so if they are better used elsewhere, that's fine too.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:How do the coins work these days? I'm interested in rep, but I'm not sure it's worth it to give stuff to me (I need about 13k rep for exalted at which point I can get the nice healing addon and the epic neck).

13k might be so much that the bijous/coins would be better used on someone else.
Well, Mogo's looking for 10k rep to hit revered with them for the last recipe and her chestpiece that would be a nice upgrade. I figure most,if not all, folks have good reasons for wanting rep which is why we're just going to split the bijous up evenly between folks rather than our normal "Well, you can't get into ZG sd often so you need the coins more than I do." or "This upgrade will be better for you than for me so you can have them." (which is lovely to see, but I want simple rather than "most effective/efficient" for this so we can quickly decide and give Exchange some more room);)

The coins work by turning in a set, one of each coin in the set and you turn them in to Vinchaza on the island. I don't remember how much rep is given per set turn in after the first turn in.

Intolerant monkey.
Coins are 25 rep + token (75 rep total if you use token for rep)

Bijous are 75 rep + token (125 rep total if you use the token for rep)

I'd like to get 'Friendly' with Zandalar. I figure above that doesn't matter so much. If my split of the junk is more than necessary, I'll bank the items to give them to a new 60 who is not yet friendly.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Coins are 25 rep + token (75 rep total if you use token for rep)

I'd like to get 'Friendly' with Zandalar. I figure above that doesn't matter so much. If my split of the junk is more than necessary, I'll bank the items to give them to a new 60 who is not yet friendly.

Would love whatever you will spare for me to get closer to revered. I have the foo for the chest, but not the rep.
--Mav

There look to be about 60 bijous and 10 sets of coins at the outside, putting us ballpark at 8k rep total.

Given that I do not want any bijous or coins for rep. Some tokens for Spirit of Zanza interest me, but all the bijous and coins in the bank wouldn't get me to exalted.

It'd be better spent somewhere that it would push someone over.

Also the tokens are used in the Zandalar Signet of XXXX. They cost 15 tokens for each shoulder enchant at exalted.

Mogo = +18 spell dmg
Might = +30 AP
Serenity = +33 healing

Some toons might want to enchant multiple shoulders for healing vs damage. Or for Yuri (mage), to put a +dmg on the FR shoulders along with the normal shoulders.

Being the banker, I see the need to get value from these items. Items in the bank don't earn interest and don't help the guild unless they are put to use. Please, I beg all of you, ask for items in the bank even for alts if the items are useful.

I would suggest that we use the bijous to generate rep for people who have items at various levels for equipment upgrades/pattern upgrades and use the coins to generate shoulder enchants for those at exalted. To be open about this, Yuri is exalted and has not picked up a shoulder enchant. I cannot decide which shoulders to put the enchant on (dmg or FR) and don't want to double dip.

As a backdrop, Voiceman wanted to double dip for healing and damage on his druid; Fazuul. Although he ultimately decided to give back the items for one of his enchants (not wanting to double dip I presume), I fully support multi-role toons getting multiple enchants to support the roles we ask them to fill. Also Fazuul has contributed a large number of ZG items to the bank on his way to exalted.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I eventually want to get Marn to exalted for shoulder enchants and LW patterns but I'm not too worried about it.

I'm 3902 / 6000 in friendly so just a few K from honored.

At this stage I wouldn't use any of the gear rewards. With 7/8 giantstalkers the gear is at best a sidegrade and in general a downgrade for raid DPS. The revered amulet isn't even a DPS upgrade over a Mark of Fording for me. At this stage I don't really need more stam (Tauren racial really helps with that) and I'm alright on mana and regen (though it's close). So yeah the ZG peices would let me tweak my gear a very small amount, but not much.

So I can't really see the rep helping me more than someone else. The ZG enchants on the other hand... :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Yo, Mistique is just over 7k to the 12k for revered, not sure if using coins etc would be worth it though.

Also, i have the drape from AQ, but not the rep yet, i have the Stone scarab for it, lacking a Crystal scarab and an Alabaster Idol.....if no one has earlier i could use those.

Mistique

Also, allbeefpatie has the "Hide of the Wild" cloak pattern, so if anyone wants one i could use Living & Water essences 12 & 10 of each, though i can make Living from undeath and water from earth if needed.

Mist
Yuri, if you would be so kind as to mail 36 bijous off to Mistique to push him to his next level of rep, that would be great. The remaining bijous we'll just keep holding them for now. But at least you get to get rid of a few stacks of bijous this way. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I am interested in the Red Mageweave Pants tailoring pattern, but my tailoring isn't high enough to make it at this point (I'm sitting in the mid-to-upper 100's). I would also be interested in 2x Elemental Water, 2x Elemental Fire, 2x Elemental Air, and the 1x Elemental Earth for my Robes of Power that I will be able to make in a few levels.

All of this is only if no one else wants them. I can't even use the stuff yet, I'm just thinking down the road a few levels.

EDIT: This would be for my mage Joose.
Hello, couple of requests if no one else wants them.

Alabaster Idol need 2 for Drape Bank has 1
Stone scarabs need 5 for Drape bank has 6
Crystal scarabs need 5 fro Drape bank has 4

Hearts of fire & elemental Fires are used in GFPP, if you send those to Badhairday i'll provide hte Dreamfoil and make the pots and semd them back as there usefull for MC guys.

also any coins for ZG rep so i can get the chest turned in, see post earlier.

Thanks for whatever is available.

Mistique
Wimpy would like the 6 of Warlords. He's got the other 7 cards.

And that'd help clear up some bank space for both toons:)
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Molfsoraki could definatly use Harnessing Shadows and Dreadmist Wraps, since those are the only piece hes missing for the next round of upgades, and the DM trinket is rather nice.

Edit: Also, Zulitiuak (probally misspelled, but my Dragonscale LWer) Could use the wicked leather patterns so he can finally work his way to 300
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Yo all, thanks for the B's now revered with ZG and have the Robes.

Thanks all:)

Mist
The Tablet of Strength of Earth Totem V is of interest to me.
Since Adirra hit 60, I'd love to get the Codex: Prayer of Fortitude (rank 2) and Codex: Prayer of Shadow Protection (rank 1). I could also use 10 stonescale oils for the Dungeon 2 quest upgrade for Devout, if possible, but I can also buy some from the AH, if necessary. :)
-TheDragoon