Sandstalker?
Can anyone craft this stuff? A full set is pretty good NR mail. It would take 90 Silithid Chitin, 6 Heavy Silithid Carapace, 3 cured rugged hides, and 6 Larval Acid for chest, arms and hands. Any interest in farming the bug parts for this set?
Tuftears can craft this stuff for us. He may or may not have the mats on hand, and charges fairly if he does.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I can craft this, Mathom can as well.
I suspected someone could. It's pretty bad armor, but pretty good for NR. Necessary to hit the 150 or so suggested for AQ? Ya'll have been there, think it's good to have for that place?
It's a decent start for there, but you can add several Mauradon pieces to it, as well. In addition, the reward from The Calling is a nice base, too.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Very good. So who has the mats just languishing in some bank?:)
I don't generally run where these things drop, but I'd volunteer to kill bugs until I had enough for a set. Can you farm the chitin without being a skinner?
No, you have to be a skinner to get the chitin. If you need me to dig the materials up, I'll charge vendor price plus 25% markup, so that'd be 12.5 silvers per chitin, 25 silvers per heavy silithid carapaces. For Sandstalker, you need a total of 90 silithid chitin, 6 heavy silithid carapaces. (and 6 larval acids, 3 cured rugged hides, I won't supply the larval acids and I'll charge 5g per cured rugged hide)
Well heck, I can afford that. Acids are no problem, just boring as heck to farm up. I'll check into the hides. Thanks!