Terenas Lurkers and Keepers kill Rags!
Quote:Hmm maybe Morde is the one who keeps wiping us!:P:D
That's gotta be the answer! ;):D
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Ooooh, Niz is here now too.

And...while I was out of town (clearly not needed) - Lurkers and Keepers cleared Molten Core from first trash pull to Rags dead in 4 hours flat.

Sheesh.

Ah, I figured it was *me* that wasn't there to cause wipes!:D
--Mav
Quote:Morde just because we killed him while you were out of town doesnt mean you arent needed, your humble leadership is par none.

Must also give credit to Tiga's tanking skills. For the 1st time in MC I didnt have to hold back on dps. I hit a new record of 1.36 mil damage. Big part due to the healers too, I had 1 death up to Raggy.

The strategy discussions before pulls were definitely a bit odd without Morde. Keldor did fine, but it wasn't as crisp as with Morde there. To be expected as this was the first run without Morde leading.

As for Tiga's tanking skills, I honestly think he's the best skilled tank I've played with. Especially awesome to see that in a tank who is mostly Fury.
In my mind there are 2 reasons we were able to down rags without a 2nd 300+ FR tank:

1) In the first phase, all of the knockbacks were resisted by Tiga. This meant we didn't have melee going nuts when a tank didn't have solid aggro, which meant we had melee for sons and more DPS for longer. This was a very lucky streak of non-knockbacks.

2) In the second phase we got a lot more knockbacks, and hence dead melee, but Tiga was able to intercept back in immediately multiple times and taunt right back. I was pretty impressed with that. It didn't work every time, but it did work a lot.

It was a messy kill, but without a 2nd 300+ FR tank it's bound to be messy.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Ah, I figured it was *me* that wasn't there to cause wipes!:D

Oh that's right you weren't there! Morde is off the hook! Ban Mav from MC! :):P
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:It was a messy kill, but without a 2nd 300+ FR tank it's bound to be messy.

Is there some shortage of warriors? Don´t both Otheo and Krytis have 300+? I know I´m pretty close...

Just a hairy week for scheduling?

-Jester

Edit: Apparently I won´t be back for the next run, since they´ve moved to Wednesdays. Maybe the one after that. Hopefully there´s a spot in BWL, though.
Quote:Is there some shortage of warriors? Don´t both Otheo and Krytis have 300+? I know I´m pretty close...

Just a hairy week for scheduling?

-Jester

Edit: Apparently I won´t be back for the next run, since they´ve moved to Wednesdays. Maybe the one after that. Hopefully there´s a spot in BWL, though.

No Krytis, no Otheo. No prot spec tanks at all actually (Shake is arms now). We had Tiga, Conc, Wimpy, Hurloon, SirShake, and Ulik I believe.
---
Quote:No Krytis, no Otheo. No prot spec tanks at all actually (Shake is arms now). We had Tiga, Conc, Wimpy, Hurloon, SirShake, and Ulik I believe.

And, with no prot spec warriors, you completely WIPED!

Right?

Prot is essential!

Right?

:shuriken:

-Jester
Quote:And, with no prot spec warriors, you completely WIPED!

Right?

Prot is essential!

Right?

:shuriken:

-Jester

Yep we wiped the floor with the corpses of our enemies on our fasted MC ever.

That being said from personal experience I do better with aggro as a prot spec than I did as hybrid spec and I feel a lot more comfortable tanking as a prot spec. But you don't need it. :)
---