Terenas Lurkers and Keepers kill Rags!
After a couple of attempts in previous weeks, we downed him the first attempt tonight. Glad to see so many folks busting their butts and getting up their FR. Congrats guys. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:After a couple of attempts in previous weeks, we downed him the first attempt tonight. Glad to see so many folks busting their butts and getting up their FR. Congrats guys. :)

The only disappointment was that he didn't drop any priest loot! :)

It was a good kill. Hopefully next time I won't kill myself trying to cross the lava.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:After a couple of attempts in previous weeks, we downed him the first attempt tonight. Glad to see so many folks busting their butts and getting up their FR. Congrats guys. :)

Now we just need to switch BWL to be on Fridays so I can see it (well, more of it than our peek at Razorgore tonight).

Grats!!!! For the Horde!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

Huge congrats!
Huge congratulations guys! Kind of makes me ashamed that I only use Terenas as my "gotta have my fix" and "GAHH no more Stormrage drama" spot. Maybe, once the expansion comes, I'll at least spend more time there to be able to experience one of the new races anyway (come on Blizzard, don't be such jerks to your loyal subscribers - give us more roster slots per server!!!).
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Grats, guys! A great accomplishment!
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Congratulations! I knew you guys would get it done before I got back!

Wish I was there for the ceremonies, but I guess I´ll have to wait until rags kill no. 3. (Or 2, if you get lazy next week.)

What phat lewtz did he drop?

-Jester
Big Grats Guys!
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Terrific!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:Congratulations! I knew you guys would get it done before I got back!

Wish I was there for the ceremonies, but I guess I´ll have to wait until rags kill no. 3. (Or 2, if you get lazy next week.)

What phat lewtz did he drop?

-Jester

Stormrage, Nemesis, Crown of Destruction (GG got), Band of Accuria (Frag got)
--Mav
Very cool! Congrats!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:Stormrage, Nemesis...
Ouch. It's *always* Stormrage/Nemesis...

But overall, huge congrats! I'm really happy to see you guys got him down! Now take thyselves into BWL and proceed with much pwning! :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Ouch. It's *always* Stormrage/Nemesis...

But overall, huge congrats! I'm really happy to see you guys got him down! Now take thyselves into BWL and proceed with much pwning! :)
Since it wasn't the official raid end time after the kill, we did pop into BWL with what was left of the raid. Some folks took the advantage of the early kill and went to sleep. We got down to 10-12 eggs left, but a lot of that was because GG was controller so we didn't have to train a new controller along with everyone else. The training of a new controller will be for another night.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Congratulations! It's a huge milestone - but there'll be many more to come, I'm sure.
Quote:Now we just need to switch BWL to be on Fridays so I can see it (well, more of it than our peek at Razorgore tonight).

Done. Now sign up.
Ooooh, Niz is here now too.

And...while I was out of town (clearly not needed) - Lurkers and Keepers cleared Molten Core from first trash pull to Rags dead in 4 hours flat.

Sheesh.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
/wave Lurkers

Morde just because we killed him while you were out of town doesnt mean you arent needed, your humble leadership is par none.

Must also give credit to Tiga's tanking skills. For the 1st time in MC I didnt have to hold back on dps. I hit a new record of 1.36 mil damage. Big part due to the healers too, I had 1 death up to Raggy.

We almost didnt kill him, it was a interesting fight =)
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:/wave Lurkers

Morde just because we killed him while you were out of town doesnt mean you arent needed, your humble leadership is par none.

Must also give credit to Tiga's tanking skills. For the 1st time in MC I didnt have to hold back on dps. I hit a new record of 1.36 mil damage. Big part due to the healers too, I had 1 death up to Raggy.

We almost didnt kill him, it was a interesting fight =)

Yeah even with my new toys and counting my pet damage as mine (off night for Qantaqa who only hit 132K but also only died 3 times) I couldn't quite catch you as I only hit 1.32 million with me + pet. :)

But yeah I missed have Morde and Derennia/Rhasil there too. It was nice to finally not have that one little mistake from someone that wiped the whole raid though. Hmm maybe Morde is the one who keeps wiping us!:P:D
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Big part due to the healers too, I had 1 death up to Raggy.
And it wasn't all me either. :D
Intolerant monkey.