Death & Taxes - First Glimpse vs. Sapphiron
Clicky -> Death & Taxes - First Glimpse vs. Sapphiron
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Looks literally very "cool". B)
Especially the startup sequence of the encounter, when the Sapphiron reassembles himself is very well done.

But perhaps the most interesting part of the video is in the beginning where DnT gives us a glimpse of just how much planning the Four Horse Men kill must had been. Excel Spreadsheets with up to the second(!) positioning data and graphs for movement patterns. That's what I call dedication :blink:
Melisandre: http://ctprofiles.net/371601

I'm not an addict ... maybe that's a lie.
Quote:But perhaps the most interesting part of the video is in the beginning where DnT gives us a glimpse of just how much planning the Four Horse Men kill must had been. Excel Spreadsheets with up to the second(!) positioning data and graphs for movement patterns. That's what I call dedication :blink:
Yep, the pre-expansion efforts for successful boss kills in Naxxramas are insane;)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
The rumor is that they also dropped Flask of Titans on the whole raid to get that four horseman kill. :blink:
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:The rumor is that they also dropped Flask of Titans on the whole raid to get that four horseman kill. :blink:

Not just a rumor:)
Though they said it was unnecessary now that they have the practice down. Wanting first kills will make you do crazy things ...
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Wow that was truly impressive. Its quite possible the whole raid needs 300+Frost resist for this fight. I know DnT were advertising on their website that they were buying Frozen runes. We could be at Sapphiron in a months time if everything goes well:) Looking forward to this fight.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)