AWESOME, I broke another toe
Many moons ago, I posted a thread here about broken bones. In that thread I talked about how awful it was when I broke the baby toe on my left foot. I broke that baby toe by stubbing it on a piece of furniture. It hurt like hell and I never wanted to go through that pain again.

Well, today I stubbed my right baby toe on another piece of furniture and broke it (the toe, not the furniture)

(ignore the hairy toes and mole plz)
[Image: toedq0.jpg]
*cough* fragile *cough*

:D Just kidding, I know how much that hurts, only ever want to do that once.

NEVAR AGAIN I SAY!
I have my own signature. Yay.
Quote:*cough* fragile *cough*

I am considering getting some adamantium grafts on my toe bones. Either that, or paying a back-alley doctor a mickey of Southern Comfort to just lop off the weak piggies. "Wee wee wee all the way home" can kiss my ass :angry:
Quote:"Wee wee wee all the way home" can kiss my ass :angry:

:lol:

No seriously now, I figure you should be able to figure your life out enough so I don't stub your toes anymore... you HAVE finished growing.. haven't you? :wub:

Just joshing you there DeeBye :whistling:

EDIT: Spelling
Quote::lol:

No seriously now, I figure you should be able to figure your life out enough so I don't stub your toes anymore... you HAVE finished growing.. haven't you? :wub:

Just joshing you there DeeBye :whistling:

EDIT: Spelling
I note you are a Maddox fan.:) Don't buy the book, it isn't as good as his web rants. I got a copy at the airport on a recent trip, and was at best mildly amused on a few of the topics.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:Well, today I stubbed my right baby toe on another piece of furniture and broke it (the toe, not the furniture)
There's your solution. Break the furniture, and then you won't break your toe on it again.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Hi,

Quote:Well, today I stubbed my right baby toe on another piece of furniture and broke it (the toe, not the furniture)
You'll do anything to get out of moving, won'tcha.

--Pete

PS Bonus points for the paraphrased reference.

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
You'll do anything to get out of moving, won'tcha.

That was my wife's first concern as well. Nobody seems to have any sympathy about my poor broken toe :(
Quote:That was my wife's first concern as well. Nobody seems to have any sympathy about my poor broken toe :(

I'd have a flood of sympathy if it were winter time. Nothing worse than not being able to wear close toed shoes for a period after breaking your toe (though, depending on where its actual broken, sometimes the pressure isn't a big deal).

I'm surprised you broke it indoors and not outside. Summer is a prime time to break your toes. My brother managed to break his pinky toe to nearly a 90 degree angle on a rock underwater (I have a picture of it on my cell phone, I'll see if I can't email it to myself and get it posted). I was lucky enough to avoid any major damage, which is surprising considering I'm a very big bare foot/flip flop summer kind of guy. I did manage to roll my foot forward during a game of barefoot soccer, effectively spraining the muscle that connects to the top of your big toe all the way up through my ankle. That wasn't a fun two weeks :angry:

As for moving, I don't envy your position.

Cheers,

Munk
Quote:I note you are a Maddox fan.:) Don't buy the book, it isn't as good as his web rants. I got a copy at the airport on a recent trip, and was at best mildly amused on a few of the topics.

Occhi

:(Oh noes...

I heard that it wasn't actual rants, but a sad imitation of a children's abc book... In fact, from a select few friends, I've heard that childrens books are better :blush:

But the world keeps turning, amazingly enough.