Statisticians Help
Yesterday a few Terenas lurkers ventured into the Heroic daily and on the first boss kill had quite the achievement moment. As a fellow guildie put it, "Wow".

[Image: wowscrnshot100609163121.jpg]

I'm curious what the odds are of 5 different toons all dinging a Dungeon & Raid Emblems achievement on the same boss. All I can figure is there's a lot of 0's in it.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Blizzard fixed the bug where certain emblems were not being counted toward the total. However, rather than going through and assigning the achivements without notification or anything they decided to set people who would pass an achievement boundary to one less than what is needed to reach the next level. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Blizzard fixed the bug where certain emblems were not being counted toward the total. However, rather than going through and assigning the achivements without notification or anything they decided to set people who would pass an achievement boundary to one less than what is needed to reach the next level. :)

They went even easier than that. Before the bug I was 300 short. During the bug I gained probably ~140. After the "bugfix" I was one short. They set everyone at one short of the next achievement.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:They went even easier than that. Before the bug I was 300 short. During the bug I gained probably ~140. After the "bugfix" I was one short. They set everyone at one short of the next achievement.

The bug has been around since 3.2 went live Quark, are you sure that you only got 140 Emblems (EoC and EoT) between then and yesterday? Cause 140 seems really, really low given I've gotten over 300 EoTs alone, most from doing TotC/TotGC 10 and TotC 25 (somewhere on the order of 220, about 30 from Koralon 10/25 and Ony 10/25).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa just had 4 of 5 party members nab the achievement, should have more info on why the 5th didn't (last achievement was on 8/4) so there's definitely something that's preventing the Achievement-1 from being 100% true.

Cheers,
~FragB)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.