Major Totem Frogger Exploit
Just after Patchwerk, the first boss in the abomination wing of Naxxramas, comes the most feared and dreaded event of the entire instance. I speak, of course, of the Frogger™ event. Players must pass three rows of slimes as the slimes continuously move across their paths. One false move means instant death, because being in proximity to a slime causes it to explode for more than 25k damage. Horror stories of players being snowballed as they pass through the excruciating obstacle course pervade the land. But fear not! Horde players rejoice, because the shaman of The Core have discovered a way to help their fellow adventurers pass safely to the other side!

[Image: froggertotemexploit.jpg]

It turns out that shaman totems trigger the slimes to explode. However, the slime explosion appears to be some kind of aoe attack, because the totem itself does not get killed in the process. Therefore, shaman can set up a screen of totems all along the path, forming a barrier that protects Horde raids from from the atrocities that would otherwise be committed by these slimes.

Yes, yes, I know. The calls to nerf shaman will only grow louder with this discovery. There is no doubt that I will be assailed by Horde guilds worldwide for publicizing an exploit of such unbelievable magnitude. But the discovery should -- nay must -- be told. I'm quite certain that Blizzard will hotfix this exploit as soon as they possibly can.(*)

(*) Yes, I am joking about this being a major expoit. Yes, I am aware that almost everyone can make it past the Frogger event without any trouble. I congratulate you on your ability to walk back and forth across the Frogger event twenty times without dying. I exaggerated the dangers of the Frogger event for humorous purposes. No, I don't think it was mean or dishonest. Yes, I realize that you may not have understood or appreciated the humor. No, I'm not saying you're dumb, although you must concede that that is a possibility. Let's just move on, shall we?
Paladins can Divine Shield and run along the sides, popping blobs as the raid runs by.

OMG nerf!
I have to admit this part of Naxx is probably the most humorous. A lot of us that make it through the guantlet sit and laugh at those who die. Lag does play a part in making it through. I know i have died a few times navigating the obstacle course haha.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Quote:I have to admit this part of Naxx is probably the most humorous. A lot of us that make it through the guantlet sit and laugh at those who die. Lag does play a part in making it through. I know i have died a few times navigating the obstacle course haha.
I can't wait to try this.

Mostly to, as you've said, laugh at those who don't make it. :) It's like winning the Dark Glare Award For Not Paying Attention, but even funnier because *everyone* will see it.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.