Worst of the Web
Fellow Lurkers,

A short introduction. This evening, while googling that scary website about the guy who went into a cave, and saw some weird things, with the cliffhanger ending (it was posted a while back), I stumbled across this little gem. Hit ctrl + F, look up Lurkerlounge, and prepare to be appalled.

Just wanted to unite us all a little bit more.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Quote:Fellow Lurkers,

A short introduction. This evening, while googling that scary website about the guy who went into a cave, and saw some weird things, with the cliffhanger ending (it was posted a while back), I stumbled across this little gem. Hit ctrl + F, look up Lurkerlounge, and prepare to be appalled.

Just wanted to unite us all a little bit more.
I was wondering what those petulant, immature, cretins would do when they get banned from here. Now I know. :)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Apalled? Hardly. It's hard to be apalled when some goober can't even spell "awefull" correctly. Sounds like it was posted by some of the internet trash. With the Hordes of them all around the web, I'm happy to have the LL called out on that site, it just might keep them away.

Cheers,

Munk
The site itself isn't worthy of comment, but the story is. That's a good story, if it is what I think it is (and it is, so it is).