Pulse is the Worst. Movie. Ever.
I had the displeasure of going to watch Pulse today. Now I don't expect much from a "horror" movie, not every one can be Saw I or The Hills Have Eyes, but holy crap was this a stinking pile of garbage. I'd go so far to say that it was *worse* than Reign of Fire. The characters were inconsiquental and one-dimensional, the plot was non-exsistant, and the damn thing didn't even have shocking instants. Stay away from this movie, it is not even worth a free ticket.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:I'd go so far to say that it was *worse* than Reign of Fire.

Wow, those are harsh words. Reign of Fire was without a doubt one of the worst movies ever made. Even Matthew McConaughey and Christian Bale couldn't save it.

You do realise that I must now watch Pulse.
Quote:Wow, those are harsh words. Reign of Fire was without a doubt one of the worst movies ever made. Even Matthew McConaughey and Christian Bale couldn't save it.

You do realise that I must now watch Pulse.

I understand this attitude. The move "The Core" got my vote for "obviously worst movie ever made base soley on what's in the trailer", but I ended up watching it anyway for the train wreck factor. Of course, it was on DVD - I would never have paid for a ticket.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:I understand this attitude. The move "The Core" got my vote for "obviously worst movie ever made base soley on what's in the trailer", but I ended up watching it anyway for the train wreck factor. Of course, it was on DVD - I would never have paid for a ticket.

The Core was fun to watch just for its absolute absurdity.
The guy who played Neal in Freaks and Geeks is in it. Freaks and Geeks is one of my favorite series ever, but I didn't like Neal. That alone is enough to make me dislike Pulse!
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Of course, it was on DVD - I would never have paid for a ticket.

Heh, luckily I didn't pay for my tickets either^_^ However heres the thing: I went into the movie at least expecting something interesting. The Trailer left me thinking it wouldnt be so bad. Nope, all hopes dashed with that one.
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

Quote:I had the displeasure of going to watch Pulse today. Now I don't expect much from a "horror" movie, not every one can be Saw I or The Hills Have Eyes, but holy crap was this a stinking pile of garbage. I'd go so far to say that it was *worse* than Reign of Fire. The characters were inconsiquental and one-dimensional, the plot was non-exsistant, and the damn thing didn't even have shocking instants. Stay away from this movie, it is not even worth a free ticket.

Saw I was unintentionally funny due to horrifically poor acting.

IMO, of course.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Saw I was unintentionally funny due to horrifically poor acting.

IMO, of course.

Eh, the acting might not have been the greatest, but what I did like about the movie is that it didn't just put a bunch of gore in front of your face. You knew crazy stuff was happening, but you never really watched any of it, so you had to imagine what was happening/what it felt like.

In that sense it was the only horror movie thats ever creeped me out.
-Urza

I, too am considering watching this, but only under one condition. Is it worse than Dungeons and Dragons? That doesn't even have Christian Bale in it to save it, but rather, Jeremy Irons.
Quote:In that sense it was the only horror movie thats ever creeped me out.

House of a Thousand Corpses and The Devil's Rejects made my skin crawl like no other movies out there. Sheer perversion.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
well, have any of you seen Cube 2: Hypercube? Hard to imagine there's anything worse out there...
EDIT: yes, crappier than Da Vinci Code and Starship Troopers 2 (barely) /EDIT

as far as creeping out is concerned -> It! It's a clown FFS! ARGH!

take care
Nuurabsaal
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
I don't think you belong here. The kiddie pool is down the hall and to the left.

-Bolty
No, no, your other left.

-Bolty
Quote:Ps. #$%& #$%&ing #$%&ty #$%&ing censorship up the #$%& #$%&ing asshole.

Seriously though Censorship is gay.

Wow, you are officially the worst troll we've ever had here on the lounge. That upset about Cube 2:Hypercube?

Reality's calling. Don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out.

Cheers,

Munk
Really? Don't make me push Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam on you.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386

>Wow, you are officially the worst troll we've ever had here on the lounge. That upset about Cube 2:Hypercube?

I slightly disagree, I doubt he deserves that kind of accolade. But I do give originality points to him on picking Cube 2 as a cause.

Having said all that, I do think he deserves some respect no matter how begrudging it be. A hint, the name 'net wrek' is actually an anagram of 'Uwe Boll'.

(For those who would get all spelly and point out that it's not actually an anagram, ignore them. Those people are ignorant and simply do not understand the genius that is Mr. Boll.)

So to Mr. Boll incognito (no worry Uwe, your secret identity is safe with me.) I say to you welcome! And I salute your latest cinematic effort in 'Dungeon Siege: The Ballad of Ray Liotta'. It's breathtaking.
Quote:Ps. #$%& #$%&ing #$%&ty #$%&ing censorship up the #$%& #$%&ing asshole.

Seriously though Censorship is gay.
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

There's a garbage dump at a location near you that needs filling.

Jump in.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Shoot em up, the pest, and saw III get my votes for worst movies ever of those that I've seen.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Yeah! Fight the power net wrek! Let's liberate the internetz one forum at a time. Viva la revolution!
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Hi,

Quote:. . . and quite frankly ill probably never return, . . .
Good. Your manner of expressing your opinions is such as to make one consider retroactive birth control a desirable commodity.

Thank you for posting, thank you even more for leaving. Please feel free to not come back.

--Pete

PS Does anyone over the age of 13 and IQ over 70 really use 'gay' as an insult?

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?