Wii video on youtube.com
Greetings Lurkers!

Since E3 I can hardly contain my excitement for the Nintendo Wii! I can't wait to get my hands on one, but seeing as I cannot do so yet I have taken to looking for any and all news and info on said console. One of the many things I have taken to doing is looking for Wii videos on youtube.com. I came across this about five or six days ago and left a comment in my excitement. The video is a fan made music video of sorts called "Wii Will Rock You". At approximately 23, 28, and 45 seconds in it shows brief clips of what appears to be some sort of live action Metroid footage. And of course not having heard or seen anything of the Metroid movie I went kind of insane:D. Is this indeed footage of the Metroid movie, or is it some sort of fan made creation? I don't know and cannot really tell if it is live action with CG effects or if it is all CG. If it is footage from the Metroid movie then where did it come from, and how can I find it? There is only one thing that can take my mind off of the wait for the Wii, and that is finding information/pictures/footage of the Metroid movie. Can anybody help shine some light on this?

NoMaD
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
No clue where those Samus shots are from, but what a cool video.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Those were from a television ad for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
See you in Town,
-Z
:(Oh well, at least I still have something else to look for:)

NoMaD
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad