Stormrage Server upgrades
There are five complete guilds verified to have transferred off Terenas:
<Vision> (alliance --> Ysera)
<Eternal Keggers> (alliance --> Norgannon)
<Pwners Den> (horde --> Norgannon)
<Regicide> (horde --> Muradin)
<Blood of Virtue> (horde --> Norgannon)

Someone in <Thrall's Champions> has noted a decrease in lag already, but for me it's too soon to tell. Hopefully MC goes well for you guys tonight.

There is now only one horde guild on Terenas that has progressed past Broodlord (Thrall's Champions).
The two alliance guilds were 2 of the 4 alliance guilds in Naxx.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:There are five complete guilds verified to have transferred off Terenas:
<Vision> (alliance --> Ysera)
<Eternal Keggers> (alliance --> Norgannon)
<Pwners Den> (horde --> Norgannon)
<Regicide> (horde --> Muradin)
<Blood of Virtue> (horde --> Norgannon)

Someone in <Thrall's Champions> has noted a decrease in lag already, but for me it's too soon to tell. Hopefully MC goes well for you guys tonight.

There is now only one horde guild on Terenas that has progressed past Broodlord (Thrall's Champions).
The two alliance guilds were 2 of the 4 alliance guilds in Naxx.
While I haven't played on Terenas for a long time, even I can see that that's a massive hit to the server's culture. A lot of day one Terenas players would have left with those guilds.

It's sad to see the gradual erosion of a server's culture, particularly when it's sped up by something like performance issues. In the end, the game is being stripped of what makes it special - the community - and when you do that all you're left with is the grind.

Look to your player base Blizzard. Burning Crusade better be what you're making it out to be or you're going to loose a large chunk of your players, with only a small number being replaced by the expansion pack "spike".
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Quote:It's sad to see the gradual erosion of a server's culture, particularly when it's sped up by something like performance issues. In the end, the game is being stripped of what makes it special - the community - and when you do that all you're left with is the grind.

Terenas isn't what it was. The good news is MC tonight was nearly lag free. With 2 of the top 3 Horde raiding guilds, and 2 of the top 3 Alliance raiding guilds gone... so was the lag.
So the situation is thus:

Terenas sucks
Stormrage needs Horde

You know what you need to do.;)
Quote:So the situation is thus:

Terenas sucks
Stormrage needs Horde

You know what you need to do.;)

Can't. Stormrage is not an eligible transfer destination. Besides, raids are bad enough for me on an MST server, I can only imagine how many more I'd miss because they start too early if I was on an EST server.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Can't. Stormrage is not an eligible transfer destination. Besides, raids are bad enough for me on an MST server, I can only imagine how many more I'd miss because they start too early if I was on an EST server.
Umm...I've had two people in my guild transfer characters succesfully as of yesterday. If anyone really does want to, you should try again.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Quote:Can't. Stormrage is not an eligible transfer destination. Besides, raids are bad enough for me on an MST server, I can only imagine how many more I'd miss because they start too early if I was on an EST server.

Stormrage opened as an eligible destination last Tuesday.
Quote:Stormrage opened as an eligible destination last Tuesday.
Oooh! I missed that! Thanks Skan.
Intolerant monkey.
Ok now this thread makes me happy.

Terenas fixed (well, kind of... if all the raiders leave then of course raiding lag disappears) -- much faster raiding.

Stormrage eligible -- horribly undergeared level 60 paladin on his way.