BC Exploration Movies - Part I + II
***** SPOILER ALERT !! *****

Clicky ->

Burning Crusade - Exploration Part I
Burning Crusade - Exploration Part II
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
This expansion is incredibly visually appealing. I can't wait to play it now.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
Clicky -> Draenei - Elekk Mount Video
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Clicky -> Draenei - Elekk Mount Video

ZOMG! Hot damn I'm grinding Draenei faction when the expansion comes out.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Remember how everyone was clambering that the Draenei model was based on the Night Elf, take a look at the screen shot of Binding Heal on the BC Priest Spells Page. The Draenei female is actually using the Tauren model, not the Night Elf. A Human female's head comes up to the shoulders/base of neck on a Night Elf female, but clearly from the screen shot, the Human female's head is barely reaching the chest of the Draenei female (Human Female looking at a Draenei female brings new meaning to navel gazing...:P).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:"This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Blizzard because its content was used without permission"

They really don't like information leaks now, do they ?

Too bad I've missed it. Then again, it would probably only make me long for it more.
Well, I can really understand Blizzard, but you're not missing much anyway. The "BC Exploration" movie is a fly-by through the various new locations using the so-called standalone "sandbox" offline-emulator with the BC F&F alpha. There's nothing in there but landscapes and buildings, the whole rest like NPC's, mobs etc is missing. You don't see anthing that "lives". This obviously very quickly compiled clip doesn't nearly compare to the infamous, rather well done "WoW Exploration" movie that has once been in the web in late 2004 before WoW came out.

Here's a better and legal source of good BC material:

--> Gamespot.com - BC Screenshot Gallery

The screenshots are very good and plenty, and transport much more of the atmosphere of BC than the aforementioned exploration "hack".

If I should comment on the quality of BC so far, I'd say that this expansion is visually and atmospherically "tier 2" level, speaking in WoW terms. If you thought that WoW is/was great and hard to beat, you'll be excited to see what's coming now. Blizzard's artists did an awesome job on BC, and - if I may say so - whatever these guys and girls are smoking, it must be damn good stuff;)

[Image: 928901_20060913_screen009.jpg]
Quote:Thanks for the link, going to look at them now.
Another great source with BC information can be found here:

--> WoWWiki - BC Infos/Links