Diablo 3 forum
Hi,

May I suggest a "Diablo III" forum so we can start the Fireworks, Pomp, Pageantry & our Favorite D3 URL's:wub:

Oh and lets not forget the BULL $hit :w00t:

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Quote:Oh and lets not forget the BULL $hit :w00t:

I think someone already suggested such a repository, or perhaps it was about Starcraft2 updates. Or maybe it was more about someone who would be responsible for updating the main page with D3 news.

I agreed with the response at the time: that D3 news is dripping so slowly out of Blizzard.com that we'd just be posting up links to blizzard every 3 weeks or so. I haven't been following the game too closely so maybe blizzard has upped the pace of updates, but I'm not sure there's much to discuss yet. Anyone else have an opinion?
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
I'm just an infrequent lurker at this point, but I didn't even see a mention of the latest D3 class announcement (monk).

Could be because people "need" a forum other than the "politics oh and a few games" one, but more likely there aren't that many here hyped about the next diablo.
Quote:I'm just an infrequent lurker at this point, but I didn't even see a mention of the latest D3 class announcement (monk).

Could be because people "need" a forum other than the "politics oh and a few games" one, but more likely there aren't that many here hyped about the next diablo.

In my case, just too far away to be worth talking about yet.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hi,

Quote:In my case, just too far away to be worth talking about yet.
I'll second that. When the start of a beta is announced, then a forum would be worthwhile.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
I'll second that. When the start of a beta is announced, then a forum would be worthwhile.

--Pete

Eh I kinda like the early rumors and pointless chatter and stuff for games I'm interested. My theory is we'll get the D3 forum when we go to the new software for the forums. :)

Speaking of I should probably go play on the beta lounge while I'm home sick and not doing anything else. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.