Onyxia key quest line progress - Terenas
I know many of the guild already have their ony keys, but as evidenced by the LBRS run we did tuesday there are still many that need to progress on the run. Here's a simple synopsys of all the quests to get the ony key. As you can see there is 1 LBRS and 3 UBRS runs required to get the key. If people can post to this thread I will try and keep everyone up to date on their progress. Hopefully we can use this information to help plan guild raids on sunday and tuesday nights. In addition each of the skull quests will need a party to complete.

Into LBRS - Kill 3 bosses (Wyrm, Omokk, Voone)
Orgrimmar - Talk to Thrall
Into UBRS - Kill Rend

Orgrimmar - Listen to Thrall
Desolace - Talk to Rexxar
Western Plaguelands - Talk to Myranda the Hag
Into UBRS - Collect 20 Black Dragonspawn Eyes
Western Plaguelands - Turn in to Myranda the Hag
Dustwallow Marsh - Emberstrife's Den

Winterspring - Skull of Scryer
Swamp of Sorrows - Skull of Somnus
Tanaris - Skull of Chronalis
Wetlands - Skull of Axtroz

Into UBRS - Kill Drakkisath
Desolace - Return to Rexxar (GET KEY!)

Toon Status

Concillianne - Into LBRS - Kill 3 bosses (Wyrm, Omokk, Voone)

Lianne - Into UBRS - Kill Rend

Concillian - Into UBRS - Collect 20 Black Dragonspawn Eyes
Geldauran - Into UBRS - Collect 20 Black Dragonspawn Eyes

Caswydianna - Skulls

Keshoga - Keyed!
Caswydianna - Keyed!
Marn - Keyed!
Necrali - Keyed!
Fazuul - Keyed!
Mogo - Keyed!
Mistique - Keyed!
Wimpy - Keyed!
Xarhud - Keyed!
Conc - Keyed!
Blackmanta - Keyed!
Jandrey - Keyed!
Durambar - Keyed!
Dunar - Keyed!
Gorkuk - Keyed!

Xarhud needs to kill Scryer, Somnus and Chronalis
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I see that list and it always leaves something out that I feel should be in there:

Into LBRS - Kill 3 bosses (Wyrm, Omokk, Voone)
Orgrimmar - Talk to Thrall
Into UBRS - Kill Rend
Orgrimmar - Listen to Thrall

Western Plaguelands - Talk to Myranda the Hag
Into UBRS - Collect 20 Black Dragonspawn Eyes
Western Plaguelands - Turn in to Myranda the Hag

Winterspring - Skull of Scryer
Swamp of Sorrows - Skull of Somnus
Tanaris - Skull of Chronalis
Wetlands - Skull of Axtroz

Into UBRS - Kill Drakkisath
Desolace - Return to Rexxar (GET KEY!)

You can't get the quest to kill Axtroz till you've turned in the other 3 quests. This means you get 3 trips to Dustwallow. Since the line has all the back and forth with Thrall and Rexxar I feel it should have all the back and forth with Emberstrife in it too.

I've seen that list 3 or 4 times so I'm guessing it's being copied and pasted by people form some source but I don't know where the source is so that I can fix it. :)

Anyway Marn is keyed if you want to track that.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I found it in the comments for the Rend quest on thottbot.

Lianne - Into UBRS - Kill Rend
Concillian - Into UBRS - Kill Rend
Conc - Wetlands - Skull of Axtroz
Concillianne - Into LBRS - Kill 3 bosses (Wyrm, Omokk, Voone)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Necrali is keyed... for all the good it will do her.
As I add more toons to the list I will group them with other toons that are in similar locations. This way it should be easy to identify who is at what stage.

Jandrey, Xarthud and Conc all just need drakks blood as of this afternoon.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Mistique Keyed,

Doom, allbeef, nightsdesire no idea.

Will look into it.

:blink:
Yuri is keyed.

Having watched this fight a few times now. I wonder if in a few months if we can do a all lurker 15 man kill. We should all have pretty good gear by then and no one will get kicked into the whelp caves by standing in the wrong spot :wacko:.

Most of our current failures to defeat Ony have been whelp cave related. Running too close to the whelp caves in the initial run in or getting tail swiped in the cave (not really a wipe but annoying). Warriors failing to gather whelps for the mages in phase 2 which leads to the deep breath (everyone's now running around chasing the whelps and not causing damage to Ony). Or in the phase 2-3 transition standing by the tail and getting swiped into a cave while ony isn't under control yet. Or the classic move this Sunday, with ony fully under control in phase three and us dps'ing her down; a rogue (I think) stepped back to bandage but instead of running to a wall, ran to her tail and got promptly punted into a cave!!! I listened to the -50dkp wav file after the raid and instead of laughing at the raid leader, I felt his pain. Well; we always have next week....
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Quote:Yuri is keyed.

Having watched this fight a few times now. I wonder if in a few months if we can do a all lurker 15 man kill. We should all have pretty good gear by then and no one will get kicked into the whelp caves by standing in the wrong spot :wacko:.

Most of our current failures to defeat Ony have been whelp cave related. Running too close to the whelp caves in the initial run in or getting tail swiped in the cave (not really a wipe but annoying). Warriors failing to gather whelps for the mages in phase 2 which leads to the deap breath (everyone's now running around chasing the whelps). Or in the phase 2-3 transition standing by the tail and getting swiped into a cave while ony isn't under control yet. Or the classic move this Sunday, with ony fully under control in phase three and us dps'ing her down; a rogue (I think) stepped back to bandage but instead of running to a wall, ran to her tail and got promptly punted into a cave!!! I listened to the -50dkp wav file after the raid and instead of laughing at the raid leader, I felt his pain. Well; we always have next week....

We do it with 20 pretty easily on SR. Never tried 15.
--Mav
My priest is still on the "leveling up" stage of the Onyxia quest line. Level 41 (almost 42) and climbing... :P
-TheDragoon
Gorkuk and Geldauran killed Rend last night for credit.

It was the first time I have five-manned Rend. Mogo/Marn/Conc/Geldauran/Necrali.

We had to do it twice as Gorkuk D/C'd before Rend the first time, creating our five man opportunity but requiring a second run.
Wimpy is up to Kill Drakk after running around Desolace/Feralas looking for Rexxar for what seemed to be FOREVER.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Gorkuk and Geldauran killed Rend last night for credit.

It was the first time I have five-manned Rend. Mogo/Marn/Conc/Geldauran/Necrali.

We had to do it twice as Gorkuk D/C'd before Rend the first time, creating our five man opportunity but requiring a second run.
Five manning Rend was definitely fun. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Keyed
Wimpy, Conc and Xarhud all got there keys last night:)
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:My priest is still on the "leveling up" stage of the Onyxia quest line. Level 41 (almost 42) and climbing... :P
I believe Adirra is now level 43... just 17 more levels! ;)
-TheDragoon
Jandrey is now Ony Keyed!
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
I was able to use a PUG to pick up the first 3 skulls last night