SR Quest Cleanup
Quote:Also, how does one keep the princess from bugging out?

You just keep her busy and far from the Emperor so she can't heal him. Whatever mathod you emply to keep her busy needs to stop when the Emperor gets to 10%. Seems to work okay. I've done it about 5 times that way.

RE: Row's progress. Except for Bael'Gar, she's all done in there. I would like to get that off her log, but it truly doesn't matter. Row's in limbo atm. I wanted to get her the Field bot schematic, but it's immaterial now, as I plan to respec her to Jewelcrafting.

LaMage is always available for any and all BRD runs, and Jail Break! is a favorite:)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:We ignored her. The only thing we damaged was her feelings. Any spell that might have affected her was cancelled, so no AoE effects, no Thorns.

I think this may be overkill; I have succeeded on that quest using my Voidwalker to tank her. Better safe than sorry, of course.

Yep we went the pure overkill do not touch her at all route. But we had a couple healers so when the healer got heal aggro we could heal the healer. :)

I've done it with a pet on her. I've also seen it bug out from totems and a dem shout still being on her (she would run back, the ? would pop then she would aggro on the person who had the AoE effect down). I'm pretty sure as long as there is nothing that can affect her on her when the emp dies and nothing that can affect her after the emp dies you'll be alright. But it seems anything that touches her after the emp dies can and will cause her to bug out.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I have a couple of quests there still, I think. I'd certainly go again, if anyone needs to. I still need to turn in Ironfel, and can never seem to find the time.