SR Quest Cleanup
I have a few quests lying around on my druids that are proving troublesome to get a PUG for. Specifically, Hykim needs the Emperor in BRD, and Rathorela needs both the Emp and Bael'Gar ("A Taste of Flame").

I was hoping I could get a few hardy souls to assist me in polishing off these remnants. I was thinking Wednesday at 8:00 ST, but I'm pretty flexible on the day. Since others have expressed interest in Bael'Gar, I figure we'll try that first.

Edit: I don't really care what day. I'm trying to dance around raid nights, but there is no such thing as a non-raid night, so just pick one and I'll go with it.:)

Edit edit: Tuesday works. Let's plan on that.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I have a few quests lying around on my druids that are proving troublesome to get a PUG for. Specifically, Hykim needs the Emperor in BRD, and Rathorela needs both the Emp and Bael'Gar ("A Taste of Flame").

I was hoping I could get a few hardy souls to assist me in polishing off these remnants. I was thinking Wednesday at 8:00 ST, but I'm pretty flexible on the day. Since others have expressed interest in Bael'Gar, I figure we'll try that first.

I'd be there if it wasn't Wednesday, gonna hit the BWL run with ForComm with Lizzy. Ori needs Emp, Bael'gar, and Jail Break to finish up in BRD (until I get the kill quest in the arena for the dungeon set 1 upgrade). Ori also needs to do a 45 minute Baron run and needs to general get Devout BoP pieces (Maleki, Baron, Gandling, Solkenar Flameweaver, and the General).

edit: If you want to move this to tomorrow night and do Bael'Gar and Emp, I can do that (shouldn't take more than an hour or two).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I have a few quests lying around on my druids that are proving troublesome to get a PUG for. Specifically, Hykim needs the Emperor in BRD, and Rathorela needs both the Emp and Bael'Gar ("A Taste of Flame").

Edit: I don't really care what day. I'm trying to dance around raid nights, but there is no such thing as a non-raid night, so just pick one and I'll go with it.:)

Krystian needs Bael'Gar though any of my characters can go. How about Tuesday night?
Taranna needs the emp, Balador needs Bale'Gar and the Emp so I'd be up for it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Andar still needs to do Bale'Gar. With also needing to do some DIO turn-ins, its fine to also be doing runs past the bar.
Will try to be available tonight if there's room. Mitzy is needy:)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I've got a boatload of BRD stuff to do on my Pally. However, I won't be able to play until Friday night/Saturday morning.:(
Quote:I've got a boatload of BRD stuff to do on my Pally. However, I won't be able to play until Friday night/Saturday morning.:(

Keshi still needs Bael'gar. Let me know. I'm on some during the days.
--Mav
So don't worry too much about me not fitting in ...
About 10 minutes after you guys grouped up, a nasty storm showed up. I still don't have power at home.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Edit edit: Tuesday works. Let's plan on that.

Row needs Bael'Gar.

Oh rats! I missed this. How did I miss this??? Did this happen? If it didn't how 'bout tonight?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:So don't worry too much about me not fitting in ...
About 10 minutes after you guys grouped up, a nasty storm showed up. I still don't have power at home.

And, from what me lovely wife tells me, you'll be without power until 8 pm tonight.
Quote:Row needs Bael'Gar.

Oh rats! I missed this. How did I miss this??? Did this happen? If it didn't how 'bout tonight?

It did happen and Bael'gar is a quick run if we wanna give it a go tonight. Krys and Shal are available for it.:)
Quote:And, from what me lovely wife tells me, you'll be without power until 8 pm tonight.

The 'rents called, we got it back around 8:45 this morning. PECO says some people won't have it back till the weekend:wacko:
Quote:The 'rents called, we got it back around 8:45 this morning. PECO says some people won't have it back till the weekend:wacko:

Yeah, we're hijacking this thread a small bit. Em called PECO this morning and for our area, apparently it's 8 tonight. We just went grocery shopping too. So much bad food in the fridge and I'm not there to eat it before it goes bad.:(
Quote:It did happen and Bael'gar is a quick run if we wanna give it a go tonight. Krys and Shal are available for it.:)

That was a good run. Even the Princess cooperated. And so many healers.:)

It looks like my afternoon meeting has been moved, so I should be on line by 7:30 or 8:00 if you need an assist.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:Yeah, we're hijacking this thread a small bit. Em called PECO this morning and for our area, apparently it's 8 tonight. We just went grocery shopping too. So much bad food in the fridge and I'm not there to eat it before it goes bad.:(

You guys need underground power. That's what Tucson did for most of it's power distribution due to the monsoon each year. Only the major lines, ie the 100kV lines, are above ground.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Quote:You guys need underground power. That's what Tucson did for most of it's power distribution due to the monsoon each year. Only the major lines, ie the 100kV lines, are above ground.

I have underground power :/
It's the line leading to my development that's above ground, and that's the weak point.
Ori still has needs to go in for Jail Break (don't know where Quark, PJ, and Sabra are on that) and Lizzy still needs to kill the Emp (now that we know how to keep the princess from bugging out).

Quote:Ori still has needs to go in for Jail Break (don't know where Quark, PJ, and Sabra are on that) and Lizzy still needs to kill the Emp (now that we know how to keep the princess from bugging out).

I just got the Crumpled Up Note, so that's where I'm at.

Also, how does one keep the princess from bugging out?
Quote:I just got the Crumpled Up Note, so that's where I'm at.

Also, how does one keep the princess from bugging out?

We ignored her. The only thing we damaged was her feelings. Any spell that might have affected her was cancelled, so no AoE effects, no Thorns.

I think this may be overkill; I have succeeded on that quest using my Voidwalker to tank her. Better safe than sorry, of course.
------
WoW PC's of significance