Lurkers/Keepers Dominate
Only our NINTH foray into Molten Core, and we do THIS.

All bosses but Rag down - FIRST PULL - in 5 hours 30 minutes? It can't be! It is.

Continued thanks to GG, Treesh, Vor_Lord, and all the lurkers for being a core piece of this effort. There are at most 6 folks in our MC raid that are not Keepers or Lurkers.

Morde
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
It was much fun, despite the lag that we battle through every start of MC. And while I may sit and curse and yell at the screen profusely during the lag spikes, I still have a blast in there. :) Much love to my rogues (most of whom won't see this, but that's not important;)). Once again, I say you run an awesome raid Morde. Whee! 56% before the Sons spawned on the first time we see him is nothing to sneeze at. And now that folks have seen the sons, it's not such a surprise and we'll take them out better the next time!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:It was much fun, despite the lag that we battle through every start of MC. And while I may sit and curse and yell at the screen profusely during the lag spikes, I still have a blast in there. :) Much love to my rogues (most of whom won't see this, but that's not important;)). Once again, I say you run an awesome raid Morde. Whee! 56% before the Sons spawned on the first time we see him is nothing to sneeze at. And now that folks have seen the sons, it's not such a surprise and we'll take them out better the next time!

Thanks to my low FR I didn't even see the sons - not even while dead! Rag threw me up about 100 yards into the air twice in a row (like I was a superball that he spiked on the ground), and I died about 5 yards under the lava just as the sons were about to spawn.

I had a fantastic view of a bunch of orange lava while everyone was yelling about the sons. Hah!

Morde
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Thanks to my low FR I didn't even see the sons - not even while dead! Rag threw me up about 100 yards into the air twice in a row (like I was a superball that he spiked on the ground), and I died about 5 yards under the lava just as the sons were about to spawn.

I had a fantastic view of a bunch of orange lava while everyone was yelling about the sons. Hah!

Morde
lern2notdie, kthnx bai. ;):w00t:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Only our NINTH foray into Molten Core, and we do THIS.

All bosses but Rag down - FIRST PULL - in 5 hours 30 minutes? It can't be! It is.

Continued thanks to GG, Treesh, Vor_Lord, and all the lurkers for being a core piece of this effort. There are at most 6 folks in our MC raid that are not Keepers or Lurkers.

Morde

A pleasure to run with you and the Keepers, Morde.

Maybe next time, Rags won't one-shot me. How you survived two bonks when my beefy Tauren only took one, I'll never know.:D

-Jester
First of all, congratulations! Domo is a tough fight, particularly when you aren't uberly geared up (when we first were working on him on Stormrage, I remember sitting around arguing over strategies to deal with him for a good 45 minutes before making the pull).

Second, I can't wait until I get my shadow priest up to level 60 and geared up enough that I can come help raid with you all. She's level 38 and climbing fast (that is, until I started working on Saturdays and Sundays for work...). :)
-TheDragoon
And we're getting better and more efficient.

Enjoyed it a lot.
Yeah it was fun. And people got to see first hand about the FR. Not that we have a lot that didn't believe some are stuck at the "need cores to move on and they didn't drop" stage. But there are some who might try a little harder to get some of the blues and even some of the green FR stuff to help out on that fight. But I think we're still probably 3 more MC runs from killing Rags, we just need to get past that FR hump and we need the cores and a few more MC drops of other stuff (some more rogue gear, some more lock gear and of course the smattering of other stuff) to help get even stronger DPS, tanking, and healing.

People have seen most of the encounters enough to to be familar with em, it will just get smoother, and mistakes will be less harsh as we can react better.

It's a lot of fun to pwn the place with this group. I also like to be able to say that I've pulled it and DPS'd it with a hunter, tanked and DPS'd it with a warrior, healed, tanked, and DPS'd it with a druid, and healed it with a paladin. It all helps me be a better player and I like that.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Go team!

I was very impressed at how nicely things moved along on the raid I participated in.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:Go team!

I was very impressed at how nicely things moved along on the raid I participated in.
*hugs to the MIA*
Intolerant monkey.
Good going in there, folks. Sounds like ZG and AQ have helped a ton, and you are smoking through in there. You'll have Rags down in no time, fer sure!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Oh boy!!!! This is fantastic!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
*pines for WoW and the company of his friends*
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:*pines for WoW and the company of his friends*
*many hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
Much love right back at ya :D This was my third time in MC with Lukers and Kotd and I'm really having fun every time. I'm working on getting some FR gear made before next Friday. :shuriken:

Blackmanta