Diablo1 Hellfire: what works best against torchants?
Hy, I'm playing a lvl 20 warrior and it got really tough when I hit level 11(or was that 12?), so I decided to go back and clean out the Hive.

Now, damnable torchants, when I enter level 4 of the hive, I get mobbed like crazy by at least 8 to 12 torchants. Now, they can cast from a distance and my arsenal of spells is quite limited. Anyways, what should I do? Reload the level?
If you don't have the fire resistance to be able to stop them, you really don't have any other choice. As a level 20 warrior in the hive, you should probably have found some decent equipment or jewelry that will make the damage dealt by their magic very little.

If you have very little fire resistance right now, so that their hits are doing more than 20 damage (your level) then you will get stunned and have huge problems. If this is the case, even a tiny bit more fire resistance will push you over the threshold of stun or no-stun, enabling a much easier time killing them. The hive is an area where you can find a lot of corners and dead ends to bring the torchants to, so that won't really be a problem.

If you have found an excellent bow, you may want to give that a try, because IIRC a Torchant's life is very little, allowing you to take them out in only two or three hits.