Supposed 1.12 Patchnotes
I think they're fake (it seems far too early), but decide what you will.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:I think they're fake (it seems far too early), but decide what you will.

Can't access the site, but if these are what I saw last night ... Sooooo fake. Someone took the rogue changes, added in what was currently known to be coming in 1.12, added in some speculation (rage normalization, when Tseric has said changes may be coming but it won't be normalization), and then went down the "Known Issues" list in the bug forum.

Not fake because it's too early, though. They seem to want to push this patch ASAP.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I would welcome a tokenisation of MC and BWL, Raggy only gave us 1 pair of Judgement Pants in 6 month and that pair left the guild.

Too good to be true I guess.
Quote:I would welcome a tokenisation of MC and BWL, Raggy only gave us 1 pair of Judgement Pants in 6 month and that pair left the guild.

It's fake, otherwise for the tokenization Ony would have been added to the mix since she drops the Tier 2 hats.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I would welcome a tokenisation of MC and BWL, Raggy only gave us 1 pair of Judgement Pants in 6 month and that pair left the guild.

Unless a token drops for everyone of the proper class that will do nothing to prevent that kind of situation.
Quote:Not fake because it's too early, though. They seem to want to push this patch ASAP.

If my group of long time pro-PvP friends are any indication, many of us (subscribers since retail) have canceled our accounts in the last month. Other people have grown to hate the game but feel compelled to help their guild beat the current raid instance (AQ40 or Naxx) before they go. All of these people *loved* WoW PvP, but eventually became frustrated by the Battleground and Honor systems. If this is a larger trend, then Blizzard probably wants 1.12 out to encourage hanging on for the expansion.

But I don't know if it will be enough. My hard core PvP-rogue friends looked at the talent changes and the PvP changes and found them to be unconvincing. One guy put it, "Why should I pay $15/month for Warsong Gulch when I can just reinstall Wolfenstein for free?"