Revered to Exalted on Argent Dawn
Thanks! It was indeed. I resorted to some cauldron farming at the end to get that last bit of rep.
Naxxramas raids are the quickest way to get to Exalted with AD, just like MC was once the quickest way for the Waterlords.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Tuftears dinged Exalted with AD last night.:) Naxx attuned for free!

I don't know if I'd consider it free.

IMO revered + 2 AC + 1 Nexus = cheaper than grinding exalted for "free" attunement.

But congratulations on getting there, it's not a small task going from Revered to Exalted.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
A lot of my 'grinding for rep' was in the form of Scholomance runs, which usually yielded an LBS or two apiece and some good times, plus found gold/greys, and the chance of loot for some alts. It's not as if I bought 1000g worth of runecloth and handed it to a quest NPC!

Yes, the revered attunement is probably cheaper in cost, but being exalted does halve the cost of the feral epic bracers I'm eying...