Terenas 7/9 and 7/11
Just trying to get some plans for these days, as we've been kind of unorganized the last couple Sunday/Tuesday nights.

I will probably not be around Sunday, but I should be there Tuesday for sure.

- I personally pretty much need BRD at this point. I have over 150 dark iron ore, and people keep mailing me more. I can make myself a breastplate and can make +10STA / +10FR shoulders for other warriors if the plans drop in BRD while we're in there.

I also have about 30 relic coffer keys and could use some libram items from the vault with my priest. I'm sure some other people probably want burning essences (Geld?) and several people are now up to the ring of law portion of the upgrade quest.

We could potentially run an instance with ring of law or to the vault for the upgrade quest folk, who can then go do their turn-ins and head back later for incendius (needed for the first part of the chest/helm series if they have their legs/shoulders/boots all ready to upgrade), then run another for vault, then to emperor while those guys are flying around turning in their quest junk.

- Another option is to get the last of the people through 45 minute baron. I think Wimpy needs it, I know Blackmanta needs it, and my priest could use it.

- Ony questing is always a possibility, Conc needs red dragon, Priest needs rend, I'm sure others need dragons.

- Do we still have people needing ogre warbeads?

Anyone else planning on being around these days and any preferences?
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I need:

LBRS
Ogre Beads

But, as usual, I'm up for whatever people are doing. Wouldn't mind another shot at the Baron for my leggings, or Drakk for my breastplate.

-Jester
Mogo is up to needing the BRD event, but doesn't have her legs or hat pieces yet. Will go wherever though, as long as work hasn't killed me off.;)
Intolerant monkey.
Marn needs the BRD event on the Dungeon 2 upgrade chain.

Oddly enough I still haven't done the heart of the mount (the relic coffer quest) and I've got 20 some keys stashed on a mule or floating in the mail or someplace. :) I also still haven't gotten credit for killing the emperor.

I wouldn't mind getting a group to finish off the last Barov and I need the Battle of Darrowshire as well (have the relic bundle).

I don't have any other quests for the 5 man instances, well I've never done mothersmilk or the spider egg collection because well I hate that section of LBRS and the less time I have to spend there the happier I am.

I'm still interested in killing the big tree in DM West for the warpwood binding.

I've been doing some of the Sillyfuss stuff and could be talked into doing more.

And of course I'll go anywhere I'm needed, I'm not picky.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I could use

UBRS
Rend

LBRS
wildheart

Strat Dead
45 min
quest stuff

DM West
quest stuff

Quote:Strat Dead
45 min
quest stuff

Wow, can you imagine a 45 minute run with:
Blackmanta
Wimpy
Dunar
Mogo
Concillian

All the synergy with Battle shout + WF + Leader of the Pack + Strength of Earth + everyone already has pretty decent DPS? Insane.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Quote:Wow, can you imagine a 45 minute run with:
Blackmanta
Wimpy
Dunar
Mogo
Concillian

All the synergy with Battle shout + WF + Leader of the Pack + Strength of Earth + everyone already has pretty decent DPS? Insane.
OMG. Ok, we have to do this. :D :w00t:
Intolerant monkey.
My Warrior needs more beads, then ring of law. also needs 2 flask of hte titans for titanic legging, if anyone can make those.

Druid needs 45min run, but needs to get more parts of the set also. ALSO needs to get MC keyed.

Rogue needs 45min run, also needs more parts of the set, also would like to get to the alchemy lab.

Mist needs crown of Gandling.

so i can help with anything:shuriken:
Sunday and Tuesday nights I'll be on and I will help anywhere help is needed, The 45 min strat run would be nice but its not most important to me now since MC gear is soo much easier to get.:D I will help do that run thow since I have the quest and others have it as well.

I'm pretty much willing to Help the guild with whatever is needed to improve gear,, get keyed, finish quests, ect. I like 5 and 10 man raids so hey i'm down for whatever. CHEERS LURKERS!!!

-Black-
Quote:Wow, can you imagine a 45 minute run with:
Blackmanta
Wimpy
Dunar
Mogo
Concillian

You could also swap in Marn for Trueshot instead of Wimpy.
Quote:You could also swap in Marn for Trueshot instead of Wimpy.

Den we gots no tank... and Wimpy needs 45 mins and Marn don't.

Quote:My Warrior needs more beads, then ring of law. also needs 2 flask of hte titans for titanic legging, if anyone can make those.

Does that mean you have the plans? Or know someone who will make it cheap?

I want these for Conc as well, and have all the mats except the flasks (but have the mats for the flasks). But need 8/8 heroism to make it really worthwhile so I can maintain the 6/8 Heroism bonus of +40 AP.
Quote:Den we gots no tank...

dr00ds can tank! And you'd still get LOTP.

Quote:and Wimpy needs 45 mins and Marn don't.

That's true.

Quote:Den we gots no tank... and Wimpy needs 45 mins and Marn don't.
Does that mean you have the plans? Or know someone who will make it cheap?

I want these for Conc as well, and have all the mats except the flasks (but have the mats for the flasks). But need 8/8 heroism to make it really worthwhile so I can maintain the 6/8 Heroism bonus of +40 AP.

Meaning i have the plans, got them from the AH, so anyone wanting them let me know and i'll give you hte list of mats

Mist
Quote:Meaning i have the plans, got them from the AH, so anyone wanting them let me know and i'll give you hte list of mats

Mist

Wow, cool. I will have to get on those flasks... someone in Keepers must have the pattern. I've been sitting on the rest of the mats waiting for a good reason to need the leggings. The gauntlets from MC last week might be that reason.

Quote:dr00ds can tank! And you'd still get LOTP.

I feel dumb now.