Lurkers on Stormrage
Hello, i am one of three friends who have recently begun playing on Stormrage. we are all avid gamers which, after having leveled to 60 together, are looking to join a guild for a sense of community and/or raiding opportunities. The Lurkers were recommended to us by Yoshiko / Nazet of Emeritus guild, and i hope that this post is in the proper place.

i have actually had this site bookmarked and have perused posts here since back in the Diablo days, so it is quite a nifty coincidence that i too ended up on Stormrage. i have been playing WoW for almost 12 months now; i have been up to Nefarian on my rogue and my character on SR is Bitties, a warrior. Bohelegold (druid) and Nifyerg (rogue) are RL friends that just came to WoW after playing EverQuest for quite a long time. i am still trying to purge the word 'cleric' from their vocabularies.

we would like consideration for joining The Lurkers. any contact in-game is more than welcome. Thank you very much for your time; we look forward to hopefully meeting and adventuring with you in the future.

Bitties - 60 Human Warrior
Bohelegold - 60 Night Elf Druid
Nifyerg - 60 Night Elf Rogue
Version - 60 Undead Rogue
Hail Bitties -
The Lurkers on Stormrage is not recruiting per se but is a collection of like minded friends. This isn't to say that you three are not welcome only that we'd like to get to know you better. Feel free to poke around the Lounge, take part in the discussions on the lounge and chat with us in game. Most of us still idle in the "Lurkers" channel on Stormrage.:)
SOW PLZ :shuriken:
Quote:SOW PLZ :shuriken:

Whoa. Lay off the catnip Tufty!
Who else composes the three?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Who else composes the three?

Quote:Bitties - 60 Human Warrior
Bohelegold - 60 Night Elf Druid
Nifyerg - 60 Night Elf Rogue
Intolerant monkey.
Hello Sabra,

Bohelegold and Nifyerg are the other two; they are played by two friends that i have been gaming with for almost 10 years. we all rolled characters here on Stormrage about 2 months ago.

EDIT: ah, thank you Treesh.
Version - 60 Undead Rogue