How's your Naxxramas Progress?
Lurkers on Stormrage and Terenas, how's your Naxxramas progress? The reason I'm asking is that last week The Core beat the Instructor, the first boss in the Death Knight wing, and oh my God, the fight is so easy when you understand how it works. If you guys are getting your Naxxramas attunements, I hereby offer my services to borrow one of your priests and show you how the fight is done. After that, you'll have a free Naxxramas kill every week. It's up to you if you want to continue to try Anub'Rekhan or whatnot, but I'm serious, you can beat the Instructor with a Molten Core guild when done right, and I'd get a kick out of getting the chance to raid with y'all even if it were just for that one evening.
Quote:Lurkers on Stormrage and Terenas, how's your Naxxramas progress? The reason I'm asking is that last week The Core beat the Instructor, the first boss in the Death Knight wing, and oh my God, the fight is so easy when you understand how it works. If you guys are getting your Naxxramas attunements, I hereby offer my services to borrow one of your priests and show you how the fight is done. After that, you'll have a free Naxxramas kill every week. It's up to you if you want to continue to try Anub'Rekhan or whatnot, but I'm serious, you can beat the Instructor with a Molten Core guild when done right, and I'd get a kick out of getting the chance to raid with y'all even if it were just for that one evening.

We've not attempted Naxx as of yet and are currently on a onelock vacation to give the raiders an opportunity to refresh themselves. I'm also not sure where we all are on the attunement side of things given the entrance requirements of Naxx. Once they open Stormrage to Stormrage account transfers I'll be more than happy to put you behind the wheel of Krys for a raid if you would like. Why? 'Cause I miss playing with the Mongo.:)
Quote:Lurkers on Stormrage and Terenas, how's your Naxxramas progress? The reason I'm asking is that last week The Core beat the Instructor, the first boss in the Death Knight wing, and oh my God, the fight is so easy when you understand how it works. If you guys are getting your Naxxramas attunements, I hereby offer my services to borrow one of your priests and show you how the fight is done. After that, you'll have a free Naxxramas kill every week. It's up to you if you want to continue to try Anub'Rekhan or whatnot, but I'm serious, you can beat the Instructor with a Molten Core guild when done right, and I'd get a kick out of getting the chance to raid with y'all even if it were just for that one evening.

Terenas is even farther back than what Tal posted for Stormrage. We summoned Domo for the first time last week. We hope to kill him this week. We've downed Hakkar a couple of times, and we hope to down Ossiran for the first time next week as well. We'll be doing a first look at Ony this week. It's very casual over there. We have yet to even reuse a raid lock. One night in ZG, one night in AQ20, one night in MC is what we are doing. So the progress gets slowed a little. This will be trip 8 into MC, we hope to be at domo in about 4 hours if not faster and based on what we did last week I think we will get him to submit.

So I don't think Terenas is even remotely Naxx ready. I don't think anyone has bothered to attune, we wouldn't have the nexus crystals for it and I figure most of us are only revered with AD doubt there are many at exalted over there.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:We've not attempted Naxx as of yet and are currently on a onelock vacation to give the raiders an opportunity to refresh themselves. I'm also not sure where we all are on the attunement side of things given the entrance requirements of Naxx. Once they open Stormrage to Stormrage account transfers I'll be more than happy to put you behind the wheel of Krys for a raid if you would like. Why? 'Cause I miss playing with the Mongo.:)

Another thing to add to Tal's comment concerning SR and Naxx. Most of the people SR right now are trying to achieve Exalted with AD before getting their keys for Naxx since it is so much cheaper. So a number of people are hitting Strat and Scholo to kill bosses and get more rep and others are assaulting the farms in WPl and/or Plaguewood and Scorge strongholds in EPl.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Alright, np, but the offer remains open, and if the offer helps the push to get people attuned, then so much the better. I hope I get to raid with y'all soon!
Quote:Alright, np, but the offer remains open, and if the offer helps the push to get people attuned, then so much the better. I hope I get to raid with y'all soon!

If people on Terenas ever want to do this, I'd offer up my priest for a day, by the time we would get around to it he would probably be revered, which is cheap enough for attunement. People gripe about attunement cost, but really it's like 200g or so at revered? And revered happens by accident on many characters. 200g for access to Naxx quality epics doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. I'd do it in a minute.

Look at what people go through to key for Ony. I wish I could pay 200g instead of going through LBRS + 3+ seperate UBRS runs + getting people to kill the dragons. If this guy is a loot pinata like Ony, he could piggyback on Ony day once we get familiar with the tactics of the Ony fight.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Yeah really, you should have hit revered pushing for FR for Rag or Vael, and if not then for sure during the invasion. Nax is way past where you can drag slackers in.
Quote:Another thing to add to Tal's comment concerning SR and Naxx. Most of the people SR right now are trying to achieve Exalted with AD before getting their keys for Naxx since it is so much cheaper. So a number of people are hitting Strat and Scholo to kill bosses and get more rep and others are assaulting the farms in WPl and/or Plaguewood and Scorge strongholds in EPl.

From a personal standpoint, I feel that Lurkers on SR need to continue focusing on AQ40 before we start beating our heads against any more walls. but that's just my 2gold.

Blizzard has a real "profit center" in Naxx. That is one high priced instance.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Blizzard has a real "profit center" in Naxx. That is one high priced instance.

Oh, my God. It's so much fun, though. Blizzard is getting so much more creative with the encounters. There's not just one but *two* fights were Mind Control plays a crucial role. Other classes get to do fun stuff as well. Do you know that rogues can actually *gasp* play a crucial role by stunning things in Naxxramas? Shocking, I know.
I got a Wand of the Whispering Dead off the Instructor this week. I had to gloat. :lol: In fact, I've been gloating in Orgrimmar ever since. "/2 Anyone have a [Wand of the Whispering Dead]? Oh, that's right. I do!"
That is one wicked-looking wand, congratulations!

Not as red and twisted as mine, though.
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:last week The Core beat the Instructor, the first boss in the Death Knight wing, and oh my God, the fight is so easy when you understand how it works.

For those of us on neither Stormrage nor Terenas, would you have strategy to impart via the forum? Or is this something you need to see in order to understand?
So, the word on the street is that y'all are getting Naxx attuned and are clearing Naxx trash. So, how about taking down the Instructor? If I could borrow one of your priests for one evening, I'd love to show you how to do it. This is not saying that you couldn't do it without me -- there are plenty of strat guides out there and the fight isn't difficult once you understand how it works -- but it'd be awesome to raid with y'all one evening at least. This week, The Core's raiding Tuesday-Thursday and then taking the holiday weekend off, so I'm available Friday to Monday. How about it?
Quote:So, the word on the street is that y'all are getting Naxx attuned and are clearing Naxx trash. So, how about taking down the Instructor? If I could borrow one of your priests for one evening, I'd love to show you how to do it. This is not saying that you couldn't do it without me -- there are plenty of strat guides out there and the fight isn't difficult once you understand how it works -- but it'd be awesome to raid with y'all one evening at least. This week, The Core's raiding Tuesday-Thursday and then taking the holiday weekend off, so I'm available Friday to Monday. How about it?

We're still working on AQ40, Naxx was more of a treat for downing the Emps. I think we're still pushing to get C'Thun and Ouro down before making a solid push into Naxx (and thus giving people more time to get Naxx attuned).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:We're still working on AQ40, Naxx was more of a treat for downing the Emps. I think we're still pushing to get C'Thun and Ouro down before making a solid push into Naxx (and thus giving people more time to get Naxx attuned).

I can understand and applaud that, but the Instructor is *right there* and the fight is really easy once you understand what to do. Plus, it's really fun. If clearing through Naxx trash was a treat, why not finish it off with a kill of the Instructor as an additional topping?
I'd echo MJ's comments: Get thee to Naxx!

My guild on Malygos is a sliver behind you guys in AQ40 - we just had our first session with the Emps. On the other hand we've been killing Razuvius regularly for 3 or 4 weeks now (while trying to kill enough of the trash to complete "Echoes of War").

If you guys can kill the Twin Emperors, you're more than capable of killing the easier bosses in Naxx. On our server slightly more guilds have killed a Naxx boss than the Twin Emperors; but only one guild has killed C'thun so far.

If you wait till C'thun is down before starting Naxx it may be a long wait; and there is some wickedly Phat Lewt to be had in the necropolis.

Chris
Quote:I can understand and applaud that, but the Instructor is *right there* and the fight is really easy once you understand what to do. Plus, it's really fun. If clearing through Naxx trash was a treat, why not finish it off with a kill of the Instructor as an additional topping?

Because we know our raiders well. And if we start getting into Naxx much more, we'll never get them back into AQ40, which we'd like to 'finish' before going much into Naxx. There are already rumblings of dropping AQ for Naxx.

On SR, there are a great many things more needed before we get to Naxx. Sure the first couple bosses are ezmode compared to the Emps and whatnot, but then it starts ramping up quite quickly I'm told. Our Alliance has TONS of trouble trying to get folks into learning attempts. After we get the first couple of bosses, then no one wants to come to either instance. Then what?

Look at our Emp attempts, for example. We worked on the Emps for 6 weeks. IMHO, we needed two. The first four weeks, we didn't have the same people there twice. We were missing both our warlocks, or missing two of our main tanks. Hell, at one point we even had a druid tanking an Emp. The fifth weeks attempt raid was cancelled (Yes, cancelled) due to lack of interest. On the 6th week, we had a raid that was just about entirely our geared/experienced crew, and the Emps went down.

But that is the nature of an Alliance. You have about 20-35 folks "hardcore", raring to to, and (in our case) about 100 "I've nothing else to do to night" types. If several of those hardcore aren't there, it's a no-go. We already closely skate the edge of burn out, so saving Naxx as more of a treat for now is a good thing. It's hard enough to have one "wall" that you are beating yourself against. If we have two or more (C'Thun/Ouro and 2-3 bosses into Naxx) we very likely will start bleeding off our top players.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I am close.... need a little more rep, but have the required mats. Also going for some stitchings :-) by the time I get all 10, the rep will be there...

-Night
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling