Bye Lurkers on Stormrage
With much sadness i have decided to take up Blizzard's extortion offer and pay for a transfer off the server. There is no guarantee things won't be much different on the server i am transferring to when it fills up but i hope for better. I have already moved Niniuin and another character and plan to move all by the end of the week. The new server i have transferred to is a PvE PST realm which means i can eat supper at a normal time and not during raid times:). I will always be a Lurker in heart as this was my very first WoW guild. I don't plan to move any of my lowbies so maybe i can guild one of my alts so i can drop by and chat from time to time. Thanks for having me and all of you i have levelled with and became familiar with i will miss:)
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
So Long, Nini. See you on the flip side.

Remember just because you change servers, doesn't mean we can't meet up here at Lurker Lounge.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:With much sadness i have decided to take up Blizzard's extortion offer and pay for a transfer off the server. There is no guarantee things won't be much different on the server i am transferring to when it fills up but i hope for better. I have already moved Niniuin and another character and plan to move all by the end of the week. The new server i have transferred to is a PvE PST realm which means i can eat supper at a normal time and not during raid times:). I will always be a Lurker in heart as this was my very first WoW guild. I don't plan to move any of my lowbies so maybe i can guild one of my alts so i can drop by and chat from time to time. Thanks for having me and all of you i have levelled with and became familiar with i will miss:)

Stormrage just got a LOT smaller. Thanks for the advice, support and the crazy healin' back when we were able to raid Scholo and take 15 into UBRS.
*hug* *wave*

(*cry a little inside*)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Take it easy, SoD. I hope you find that which you seek. =D
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:With much sadness i have decided to take up Blizzard's extortion offer and pay for a transfer off the server. There is no guarantee things won't be much different on the server i am transferring to when it fills up but i hope for better. I have already moved Niniuin and another character and plan to move all by the end of the week. The new server i have transferred to is a PvE PST realm which means i can eat supper at a normal time and not during raid times:). I will always be a Lurker in heart as this was my very first WoW guild. I don't plan to move any of my lowbies so maybe i can guild one of my alts so i can drop by and chat from time to time. Thanks for having me and all of you i have levelled with and became familiar with i will miss:)

Seeya later.

Is CoA moving en masse or just yourself?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Seeya later.

Is CoA moving en masse or just yourself?

No its mainly a personal move to get myself into a better time zone and hopefully to escape some of the lag that has plagued this server for all of this year.
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
You will be missed.

:(
The error occurred on line -1.