Sunday ~14:30 Lurker ZG
The Sunday afternoon raid was cancelled by Lum due to lack of sign ups.

There is a drop from this boss that I want for Littledude and I am willing to forgo any other drops in there for this (turtle polymorph). We will need someone that has a good fishing skill since I do not think that Littledudes is good enough yet. I will arrange to have some Aquadynamic Fish Attractor (+100 skill) to be on hand to help with the fishing.

Other targets of interest for this are all the Bloodvine we can get to so some can get their NR gear made. The 2 bosses for the items for enchants. Any boss that will get LD his last head needed for that belt quest. Beyond that I leave it up to the party to pick any additional targets. The main thrust though is the fishing boss and Bloodvine.

I am not planning on forcing this to be Lurkers only, but would like to see prefference for any Lurkers first.

edit: this is for Sunday 6/25
In with whoever is needed.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:The Sunday afternoon raid was cancelled by Lum due to lack of sign ups.

There is a drop from this boss that I want for Littledude and I am willing to forgo any other drops in there for this (turtle polymorph). We will need someone that has a good fishing skill since I do not think that Littledudes is good enough yet. I will arrange to have some Aquadynamic Fish Attractor (+100 skill) to be on hand to help with the fishing.

Other targets of interest for this are all the Bloodvine we can get to so some can get their NR gear made. The 2 bosses for the items for enchants. Any boss that will get LD his last head needed for that belt quest. Beyond that I leave it up to the party to pick any additional targets. The main thrust though is the fishing boss and Bloodvine.

I am not planning on forcing this to be Lurkers only, but would like to see prefference for any Lurkers first.

edit: this is for Sunday 6/25

Taha has the skill and equipment to fish up the mudskinks.

Would like to take Lissanna for other things though as I've heard of a couple good mail drops now as well as Lissanna needs rep more than Taha does.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Sabramage is in and getting her scythe. BLOODVINE!!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hmmm. I haven't actually been looking at the 20 man sign-ups on CA lately.

I do need the Venom sac from Venoxis on Gnolack to get the X-bow (the +hit on that bow will help me).

Balador needs one more channelers head for that quest.

Taranna I'm not sure where she is at, but I think she can fish well enough with the lure (and she has a good 50 of them still) to get the fish needed.

Now, as to the time. I'm doing the ony run at 13:30 server. If that gets done fast enough I'd have 30 minutes or so before the start of this run... I could probably give you about an hour of time, which should be enough to get the fishing boss down if you can get the run off the ground. I generally don't sign-up for any of the 20 mans because I don't like saying, "well I can be there for an hour or an hour and a half" and having to bail. But this is a bit different.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.