Terenas - 6/25 and 6/27
Hi,

It seems like Sunday and Tuesday have become our regular instance nights, a tradition I heartily approve of.

So, I ask you, who will be around, and what shall we do?

I would imagine the options for upgrading for some of the older toons, espeically those in MC, are getting limited. But many of us still need some quests done, either in the upgrade chain, or elsewhere.

I suggest LBRS on one of these days. Hopefully Sunday works, but we should see what's best for people who need the quests. People who don't can also get ogre beads, as a consolation prize. I know it's nobody's favorite instance, but if we get through it, we can go back to ignoring it for the rest of time.

I will also need, after a quick trip to the DM library, to do the Arena event in BRD, and I would imagine that some people still have lots to do in there as well. (Thanks again to everyone who gave me mats for the upgrade quest!)

Tribute runs and 45 baron runs are also options if we're low on time. UBRS is also on the table, if we have the manpower.

-Jester
I'm a probably not on Sunday and a probably on Tuesday. I'm going to be in AQ20 on Mondays now, so I may be a little less able to make these Sunday/Tuesday runs, but I will strive for at least one a week.

A player approached me with questions about the Lurkers, cruised around at the LL and joined the Lurker channel asking if he could join in a run or two to see if he fit in. Vor_Lord talked to him some a few nights ago, and it would be good to fit him in on one of these runs. I believe his name was Blackmanta, a rogue who also needs the 45 minute run.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I'd like to either hit scholo (and kill at least Raz if folks are limited on time and hopefully get at least one of the two enchants I need out of there) or hit all 4 instances just to find the midsummer bonfires. I'd like the little pet. =)
Intolerant monkey.
I'm availible again,

Mist needs scholo for Hat
Allbeef needs 45min
Doomstar needs ogre beads
Nightsdesire needs 45min

:rolleyes:
I'm not sure when I'll be on, but these are my desires:

Warbeads. I'd like to catch up to everyone else in the series. I have 1 bead.

The instances for the fires - I want the pet, too! :) Plus, the one piece of Devout I still need is the hat, so Scholo is a desire.

UBRS to kill Jed for the Briarwood Reed and Drakk for the Tome of the Lost.

Of course, depending on who is on and time constraints, I'm willing to help anybody with anything that's going on.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd like to join you guys for Strat/Scholo/UBRS runs if you need the help at all. I'm a level 60 combat rogue specced for instances. I can do sunday and tuesdays. I have 3/8 darkmantle (from AH lol) the rest of me gear is blues, 0/8 shadowcraft:(.

Blackmanta (not the auquaman villian) rofl.
So what happened Sunday? What is in store for today?

I would personally rather see runs in the small instances than UBRS unless we have people needing dragon eyes. I basically have toons with needs everywhere, so can go along with the flow.

Personal priority would probably be red dragon + scholo (priest or warrior) or LBRS (priest for warlord's command) with a late group for mindtap farming or padre trouser farming.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Quote:So what happened Sunday? What is in store for today?

I would personally rather see runs in the small instances than UBRS unless we have people needing dragon eyes. I basically have toons with needs everywhere, so can go along with the flow.

Personal priority would probably be red dragon + scholo (priest or warrior) or LBRS (priest for warlord's command) with a late group for mindtap farming or padre trouser farming.

We did a UBRS run + pointless LBRS to get the fire, which didn't work out (can't be in a raid. Grr).

I would like to kill the first three dragons, or at least some of them, so I can make progress. I'd prefer to do that before killing the red one, because then I can get credit for both steps.

I think I'll be able to be on tonight, but I'm not 100% positive. We're going out of town for two weeks starting on Sunday, and we have kind of a lot of things to get done before we leave. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:So what happened Sunday? What is in store for today?

We hit UBRS on Sunday.

I agree that we should hit smaller stuff.

LBRS should be a top priority in a 5 man. Several reasons. One I want the fire from there for the silly limited time summer solstice quests. Two warlord's command. Tris needs it so he can get going on the Ony chain with his mage, Conc needs it on his priest. Others probably need warlords as well. Three I still have to kill Urok in there in a 5 man. Four I still need ogre beads. I've got 14 of them after a 3 tribute runs, some solo and duo farming of ogres by DM and 2 five man runs to kill Omokk. They are coming slow and it's getting annoying and old. I want that step done, even more so now that I have the darn boots.

I want scholo and strat for the fires and I've got the final step in the Ras line for scholo as well. I want Tribute for beads, the fire and yet another shot at the ogre forged hauberk. I would benefit from mindtap hunting if we kill the tree for a shot at warpwood binding for me as well.

But if we get more warlord's done people sitting on the world dragons (I know I sat on them for about 2 months before being able to get a group to get them done) might have an easier time getting a group to get them done.

I would also like to get a few people to real quick like finish [60] The Last Barov (kill the guy by Chillwind Caomp, get PvP flagged).

I know Tris is chomping at the bit to finish BRD and I still want that damn black DS leggings pattern from there, and to try and get credit for the emperor but I'm a little tired of the place again and wouldn't mind a break from it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I know Tris is chomping at the bit to finish BRD and I still want that damn black DS leggings pattern from there, and to try and get credit for the emperor but I'm a little tired of the place again and wouldn't mind a break from it.

I have tons of BRD stuff to do too, I'm swimming in DIO, I could use a burning essence, there is a wand in the newly itemized chest in the safe with the burning essences my priest wants, I want Hand of justice and Force of will for my warrior, I can make a dark iron chestpiece after smelting, and I need the blacksmith plans to spawn some DI shoulder plans so I can make +10 FR / +10 STA shoulders for all the warriors.

But we've been putting off Ony prep too long, there are people interested in the seasonal quests, and once we get beads for people, they will want BRD anyway.

Lets go in assuming we will do one LBRS run, and if we get enough people... 2 LBRS runs. If time and numbers permit, a quick port to Org and summon back to UBRS for getting to Rend so people can find Rexxar and Miranda on their own.

None of my toons are near there right now, but with the dual warlock toon swapping, we should be able to get everyone back and forth pretty quickly. Only problem is I don't have shards again (only 3).
Quote:I have tons of BRD stuff to do too, I'm swimming in DIO, I could use a burning essence, there is a wand in the newly itemized chest in the safe with the burning essences my priest wants, I want Hand of justice and Force of will for my warrior, I can make a dark iron chestpiece after smelting, and I need the blacksmith plans to spawn some DI shoulder plans so I can make +10 FR / +10 STA shoulders for all the warriors.

But we've been putting off Ony prep too long, there are people interested in the seasonal quests, and once we get beads for people, they will want BRD anyway.

Lets go in assuming we will do one LBRS run, and if we get enough people... 2 LBRS runs. If time and numbers permit, a quick port to Org and summon back to UBRS for getting to Rend so people can find Rexxar and Miranda on their own.

None of my toons are near there right now, but with the dual warlock toon swapping, we should be able to get everyone back and forth pretty quickly. Only problem is I don't have shards again (only 3).

I'll get on Kati and stock up on shards now to help with this.

Another thing we can do is cycle people through LBRS for the fire. The LBRS one seems to be one of the more annoying ones to get to so clearing to it and shuttling people in and out might be a good idea.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.