Lurker ZG 6/27 7:30pm
The Sunday run did not go off since there were only 3 of there for a projected start time. Lets see if this will be better. If many feel that a Wednesday time will be better, please state so. This is not planned on as a full scale raid. There will only be a short list of objectives for this run which may end up just being trash clearing to get Bloodvine for the needed crafting of NR gear.

My main objective is to get Littledude in and take out Gahz'ranka for getting the new polymorph spell from him. This particular drop is not intended to be rolled on, but I will forego any other drops along the way for this drop.

Second objective is to clear trash to get to the Bloodvine spots so that we can some of the characters the Bloodvine that they need to craft some NR gear for AQ40. This can be done along the way to any other objectives. We can also go after any of the mining nodes that players want also.

A third objective that I think we need to strongly persue is to also go after the two bosses that drop the item needed to do the enchants from ZG. Many players are in a position of trying to get these and there are only going to be a max of two available per raid lock that can be done. So we could really stand to be trying to get these and get the practice in for aquiring these for being able to gear up all characters.

While this is listed as a Lurker event, others can sign up also. Preference will be given for Lurker players however.

Mage, Littledude.
Tentative until I check with the Boss.

Shalandrax, Warrior
Wednesday is the JointOps AQ40 which is the opener for Recon for later in the week. If that doesn't happen, or if this is after it, Lochnar can help. He still doesn't have a scythe so looking for one would be good (ewww hoodoo pile diving). Also, I would like future repeats of the run. He can now pig things, but I would also like him to turtle(?) things.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Sabramage will be there fingers crossed and scythe in hand.

Loch, 6/27 is Tuesday.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Loch, 6/27 is Tuesday.
That it is. I don't know where I'll end up now. I had signed up for the AQ20 but got waitlisted (again - geez that gets old :angry:). There is also a ZG after that but don't know if there are enough people signed up for it.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Well, you're welcome to continue the ZG run!
Quote:Well, you're welcome to continue the ZG run!

The time I was shooting for was earlier than your 10:30 run. But offhand it does not look like it will get going right now. It would not bother me if the lock had been continued by others since I know I would be looking at needing to call it night around 10:30 anyway.
Quote:Tentative until I check with the Boss.

Shalandrax, Warrior

Its not looking very promising. I've got to make some phone calls over a overzealous loan administrator for my student loans.
There was a later alliance ZG run and I was slotted into it. We did do the fishing boss (first time I had seen it) but no poly drop.:(
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Thought this run was Wednesday for some reason. Heh.