Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

You know what that means.

With the invasion of the Scourge, attention is obviously focused on Stratholme and Scholomance. Let's hit them. If the collection quests for the Argent Dawn (30 of this, 30 of that) involve picking up items that are Bind on Pickup, I'd like to bring Cleoboltra to this session's adventure. If not, Bolty the Mage can come if we are not in need of a healer - as soon as I work out what the heck his talent spec will be.

Pick your poison, folks, and sign up here. 9:00 AM sharp at the instance entrance this Sunday, June 25th.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

They're not BoP. Any of my three are available, would be interested in taking Sharanna for the pally tanking set if we hit Scholomance.
Ramala would love to come along for some Undead carnage.

Chani available if it makes-or-breaks the group.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

With the invasion of the Scourge, attention is obviously focused on Stratholme and Scholomance. Let's hit them. If the collection quests for the Argent Dawn (30 of this, 30 of that) involve picking up items that are Bind on Pickup, I'd like to bring Cleoboltra to this session's adventure. If not, Bolty the Mage can come if we are not in need of a healer - as soon as I work out what the heck his talent spec will be.

Pick your poison, folks, and sign up here. 9:00 AM sharp at the instance entrance this Sunday, June 25th.

-Bolty

I *might* be able to drag myself out of bed that early (that's 6 AM for me). If I'm there, I'll bring Taha, otherwise, I'll probably be in dream land...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'm in. All three of Hykim, Rath, and Pavis need the Baron, so that's my preference.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

-Bolty

Sure!!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I would be interested. The new boss drops some items that Andar would be interested in.
Lochnar would love to join you. After all, he might have a space in his bags and bank that isn't full of stones and parts and orders and.... sigh (hates them we do!)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."