Stormrage Lurkers Maypole Festival
<span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><span style="color:#FFCC33">On Sunday night June 25 at 8:00pm in Ironforge, let the Lurkers dance the Maypole dressed in their most elegant formalwear. <span style="color:#FFFF00">

Please sign up here by Friday (6/23) at 11 pm server time, as we will have be having a gift exchange; our first ever "Summer Souvenir."

<span style="color:#FFFFFF">Gifts should be inexpensive and reflect your best impression of the recipient. You will be notified of your Summer Souvenir recipient by PM here or through WoW-mail, so please let me know which character you will be bringing and double check that you're set for PMs here.

Please feel free to extend invitations to your best Avarice friends as well, but they must sign up here in order to participate in the Summer Souvenir. Otherwise, they are most welcome to come and dance the Maypole with us without further notification.

After the gift exchange it would be great to split into groups for completion of "Light in the Dark Places," the quest in which you touch the Flames in BRS, DM, Strath and Scholo. We'll refine this part as we go along, and, as with everything Lurkers, we'll fly by the seat of our pants and well under the radar!

RSVP!!!!<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->

<span style="color:#FFCCFF"><span style="font-family:Garamond"><span style="color:#33CC00">With Love from Tal's Julie<!--fontc--><!--/fontc--></span>

P.S. It's a Lurker Party ... see! It's been way too long since we had one.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'm not really sure what I'm signing up for but, you know me, if it is Lurker and evening, I'm in.

(psst - can't bring our new pets(?) to the saturday raid if we aren't doing this until sunday)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I'm not really sure what I'm signing up for but, you know me, if it is Lurker and evening, I'm in.

Gads! It has been way too long! It's a Lurker Party. once you get to any of the major cities, you will know what I mean.

Quote:(psst - can't bring our new pets(?) to the saturday raid if we aren't doing this until sunday)

Well there's a Saturday in every week, but .... oooops!;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I will endeavour to be there m'lady.
I'm free this Sunday, so I'll be there.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I'll try to be there, but no telling how long the ForComm BWL run may go.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I'll try to be there, but no telling how long the ForComm BWL run may go.

Woot! Sign ups! I made this late hoping that ForCom BWL would have finished by 8:30.

Hope to see everyone there.

Think we'll scrap the gift exchange though, since people are feeling so tentative.

With or without gifts, Lurkers ftw!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I may be late to this. Will try to be on as soon as possible.