Terenas - June 16th MC
Morde has the June 16th sign-up posted. RSVP or express interest in filling a spot as soon as you can.

Link to thread: http://www.keepersofthedusk.com/index.php?...d=3063&catid=16

Looks like we have a few new lurkers on the regulars list we're up to 11 spots. Here is where the Lurkers fall on that list:

<span style="color:#FF0000">Mage
Yuri

<span style="color:#FF0000">Priest
Necrali
Xarhud

<span style="color:#FF0000">Druid
Fazuul

<span style="color:#FF0000">Warrior
Wimpy
Geldauran

<span style="color:#FF0000">Shaman
Mogoraindyn
Keshoga
Kosch

<span style="color:#FF0000">Hunter
Marntruehorn

<span style="color:#FF0000">Warlock
Octord

(yeah I just did an edit on Morde's post and cut some names out). But get your RSVP's and interest expressed.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'll try to RSVP as soon as I can, but it'll probably be up in the air for me until quite late.

I asked for fridays off at work, as a precondition to signing up as a regular. My boss agreed, and then two weeks later I'm on for friday night! Turns out everyone else also needs that particular friday off. I'm trying to find someone to cover for me, but it might not happen.

So I'll be in limbo for at least a couple more days. I'll post on Keepers when I'm more certain.

-Jester

Update: I'm good to go, and confirmed on the keepers' site.
I too echo GG's plea to get signed up on the keepers site. Morde is very fair, but he does ask that we sign up in advance if we want a spot. If you don't sign up on the keepers site, don't be surprised if he gives your slot to someone else, even if you've attended in the past. I've been raiding with them 3 times a week for several months now, and I still sign up for every single raid.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:I too echo GG's plea to get signed up on the keepers site. Morde is very fair, but he does ask that we sign up in advance if we want a spot. If you don't sign up on the keepers site, don't be surprised if he gives your slot to someone else, even if you've attended in the past. I've been raiding with them 3 times a week for several months now, and I still sign up for every single raid.

Especially let him know one way or the other if you are on the regular list. We've still got three Lurkers on the regular list who haven't let him know one way or the other. In game mails to Mordekhuul work too if you don't want to post. :)
Intolerant monkey.