Terenas - Gearing up 6/11 and 6/13
I'm probably going to be late tomorrow night, so don't wait around for me to show up.

Hopefully, I'll be in before too late, and I can get something in.

-Jester
Well, apparantly hell has frozen over and with a blessing disguised as a curse (Jury Duty... blarg) I just may have tonight off! So if anything you all could possibly have another tank to free up some space for more... diverse lurkers^_^
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:Well, apparantly hell has frozen over and with a blessing disguised as a curse (Jury Duty... blarg) I just may have tonight off! So if anything you all could possibly have another tank to free up some space for more... diverse lurkers^_^

Well that's cool. Certainly we will make space. We don't know what we're doing yet of course (depends on who else makes it), but something.
Quote:With an offhand feeding a bit more rage, and don't forget the offhand gets that 30% speed increase too. I think when I did the calcs based on what looked like a 7% proc rate from my tests, that it was really more like a 53 DPS weapon than a 48 DPS weapon.

If proc rate is 7% then you should be getting a 30% DPS increase like 10-15 of the time for like a 3-4% overall DPS increase vs. no proc.

It's not a static increase like from X DPS to Y DPS, the proc benefit scales with your gear so that crit and AP also see the same benefit. You get more benefit from the proc as your gear gets better, it's one of those rare incredibly useful procs like thrash blade and Hand of Justice. Don't forget that windfury will also increase procs per unit time.

Fury warriors can make incredibly good use of it because of their ability to make use of procs with Flurry. Horde warriors even more so with windfury. Lucky warriors even more so with Hand of Justice.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Well, we got completions for 3 more people:
Xarhud, Geldauran, and Fazuul

I mailed them most of the mats for the next step, they will need help with the mooncloth and I think Xarhud is the one I wasn't able to provide cured rugged hides to (they have suddenly shot up in value too thanks to the upcoming 1.12 information).

Also some people went on trib runs for ogre warbeads, but since all 5 needed beads, nobody really progressed terribly far into that step. I think I heard people averaging like 4 beads per person (out of the 25 needed) or so.

I see LBRS and trib runs in the near future, plus onyxia keying (UBRS)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Quote:Well, we got completions for 3 more people:
Xarhud, Geldauran, and Fazuul

I mailed them most of the mats for the next step, they will need help with the mooncloth and I think Xarhud is the one I wasn't able to provide cured rugged hides to (they have suddenly shot up in value too thanks to the upcoming 1.12 information).
Mogo still has at least 10 mooncloth left. Send her an ingame mail anyone who needs some. IIRC, the cured rugged hides I had on Mogo are now back on Feverfor. We'll have to check on that.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I mailed them most of the mats for the next step, they will need help with the mooncloth and I think Xarhud is the one I wasn't able to provide cured rugged hides to (they have suddenly shot up in value too thanks to the upcoming 1.12 information).

If you need hides just let me know. I've got at least 25 of them still stashed away.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:If you need hides just let me know. I've got at least 25 of them still stashed away.

Maybe just send 4 to Xarhud, 4 to Mav and 4 to Dunar (Mav and Dunar haven't completed, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared).

If Xarhud got his from Octord's LW alt, then he can just return them to you.