Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party
What? No Miss Cleo?

Well, Cleoboltra's done it all. There's nothing left for her to do in any non-raid instance anymore. Considering this was my goal for her anyhow (I'm a completionist personality), that's great. But it also means that I'd like to take someone else along on these runs...

...and that means Bolty, the mage I started last February and just finally capped today. Procrastination rules!

So anyway, he's a fresh 60 and is looking to do, well, anything. He has quests and activities to do for all end-game instances. This means:

UBRS
LBRS
Scholomance
Stratholme (Baron side)
Stratholme (Live side)
Dire Maul West
Dire Maul East
Dire Maul North
Sunken Temple (still have a few quests in there)

So anything that you guys want to do is game with me. Problem is, whereas before we only needed one of the two critical roles (tank + healer), we now need both. Can we get both?

Post who you'd like to bring and where you'd like to go!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I can bring Shal or Krys.:)
As usual, Lochnar is available, but you have a freshly minted mage already so I doubt you need a second.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:As usual, Lochnar is available, but you have a freshly minted mage already so I doubt you need a second.

We were doing pretty well with three, as I recall.:)

I have Hykim available to heal, Pavis available to DPS, and Rath to tank. I could even pull in a hunter or two, but that doesn't cover a vital slot.

Edit: The only time we only need one mage is when Loch is soloing Scholo. The rest of us are just hangers-on in that case.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:UBRS
LBRS
Scholomance
Stratholme (Baron side)
Stratholme (Live side)
Dire Maul West
Dire Maul East
Dire Maul North

Row has never been in any of these places and she's bored to death! She has stuff to finish up in BRD (Bael'Gar and getting the Field Bot schematic.) She has stuff to do in UBRS and LBRS pick ups are so easy.

Bolty, I'll swap you a fresh Rogue for a new 60 mage? Works???

Quote:As usual, Lochnar is available, but you have a freshly minted mage already so I doubt you need a second.

Silly wabbit! Liquid refreshment, crowd control, excellent dps and superb play are always welcome!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I would like to bring my hunter, Sylvantala, who should be 58 or so by then. If she is too low for the group I will just keep trying to level her until she is not. She needs everything including BRD early quests. All my rogue has left to do is grind rep various places (not my idea of fun). Besides, it is Row's turn to do the Sunday morning thing:)
I know that last time we tried to get together a later group. Sadly, I was kept up late the night before and slept through it, but I would like to give it a shot this time. Since I'm on Pacific time, I think that 7:00 or 8:00am PDT is best for me (so that's 10:00 or 11:00, server time) so if there are other people who want to start up a bit later than the normal Sunday with Bolty run, let’s set it up.

As far as classes go, I have my three 60’s (warrior, priest, warlock) but I also have my up-and-coming mage (now 53). In addition, Annie has a level 53 (almost 54) priest that can come if we go somewhere like DM East, BRD, or even the Sunken Temple. However, if people want to do other things, I’m sure that Annie can wait another week (when she will probably be closer to 55 or 56) before starting the end-game instancing (not to mention that she’s graduating this weekend, so she might be busy with her family).

So if you’re interested in a later run, feel free to post/PM me and let’s get it rolling. I would love to be able to do Bolty’s runs, but they just start slightly too early for me to support! :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Edit: The only time we only need one mage is when Loch is soloing Scholo. The rest of us are just hangers-on in that case.:)
That still makes me laugh. All I did was tidy up a bit after the party. There were a few almost empty mobs I dumped out and threw away. It did get a little dicey when I came to the last two skells which were magic immune. I popped my shields and drew my mageblade and managed to come out slightly ahead of the skells. /cheerB)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Ok, since there isn't much input on where to go of the end-game instances, I'm arbitrarily picking Dire Maul East. Please try to be there at 9:00 AM. Anyone coming early who might want to sneak Bolty into the library to pick up his level 60 water quest would be appreciated!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Ok, since there isn't much input on where to go of the end-game instances, I'm arbitrarily picking Dire Maul East. Please try to be there at 9:00 AM. Anyone coming early who might want to sneak Bolty into the library to pick up his level 60 water quest would be appreciated!

-Bolty

And anyone who could also sneak Rath in for her trinket would be doubly appreciated!
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla