Article: The Rise of Blizzard
The online magazine "the escapist" has an interesting article about Blizzard, its history, recent developer exodus and WoW's success online:

--> Article - Online Version
--> Article - PDF Version
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
For the number of words in that article, suprisingly little information was contained. 3/10

Why did all of those people leave. What is there new project. How did they go about "building a whole new company" for Wow. And for the love of Christ, if you name your article "Secret Sauce" you'd better at least drop a hint as to what the secret sauce is.
Quote:And for the love of Christ, if you name your article "Secret Sauce" you'd better at least drop a hint as to what the secret sauce is.

Hardwork and dedication! No joke. The article alludes to Blizzards dedication (by "strike teams" etc) to creating the best games by searching out what is most wanted/needed by gamers. I too was disappointed by the special sauce, I was hoping for a recipe. Maybe something that could be used on some slabs of meat at my next backyard BBQ :)

Cheers,

Munk