1.11 and the blue dragon card?
I've been seeing a lot of noise about the Blue Dragon card no longer stacking with 3-piece trans and meditation. Can anyone who's been on the PTR confirm this, or has a reputable source for the information? I might have to change my 'conserve mana' gear:P
Quote:I've been seeing a lot of noise about the Blue Dragon card no longer stacking with 3-piece trans and meditation. Can anyone who's been on the PTR confirm this, or has a reputable source for the information? I might have to change my 'conserve mana' gear:P

It's right in the newest version of the patch notes, unfortunately.

- Fixed a bug where characters were able to exceed 100% of their normal mana regeneration while casting.

Now the most regen-while-casting you can get is 100%, which hugely nerfs the blue dragon card (and Evocation, for that matter).
I think the reason for the change was that with some of those talents/items innervate would do substantially BETTER if your target was in the 5sec rule. It stacked up something goofy, and you shouldn't ever get _more_ mana while casting then resting I think we can all agree.
I kind of disagree, personally. With them making Innervate more prevalent, maybe it's why they're doing it, but these are cooldown-ridden and proc-based abilities that make for once-in-a-while awesome displays of game mechanics. I wonder if this means that spirit tap no longer will stack with meditation, as well. Ugh. What a hassle.