Sunday with Mr. Tal 6/4 - Stormrage
So Bolty is gonna be out of town this weekend so I'm stepping up to run his event. Where would you like to go? More AD rep? LBRS/DM?
Quote:So Bolty is gonna be out of town this weekend so I'm stepping up to run his event. Where would you like to go? More AD rep? LBRS/DM?

To the Emerald City! We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz...

Oh snap, wrong fictional zone.
How about Gnomeregon?;)

Must... level... faster...
Tempestria - 34 Human Warlock - Stormrage
Threnody - 60 Undead Warlock - Dalvengyr (retired)
Zenobia - 60 Tauren Shaman - Dalvengyr (retired)
have snowball, will travel

things I can think of in Lochnar's log:
giants in winterspring
souls in strat (plus ~20k rep to exalted AD and free naxx)
head of alexi barov (pvp?)
bosses in lbrs
never ending assignments in silithus
???

and if none of those gets done, that is ok too

if it becomes a non-60 run, I also have 3 level 45's, 4 level 31's and a shadow priest working towards 31 (and a level 1 storage character - sure hope bliz adds toon slots per server with the expansion!)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:So Bolty is gonna be out of town this weekend so I'm stepping up to run his event. Where would you like to go? More AD rep? LBRS/DM?

Presuming that we're starting at 9 am so be on by 8:30?

AD rep is what Sabramage is after. I have loads left in Silithus too.

Have water, will travel.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Presuming that we're starting at 9 am so be on by 8:30?

Aye.

Quote:How about Gnomeregon?;)

Must... level... faster...

I can cheese you through Gnome no problem - what times do you usually play?

Wherever is fine with me. If we do an AD rep thing, Pavis needs the Baron and Rath is working her way through Scholo (currently at Jandice). If we do LBRS, both Hykim and Rath need stuff there. And everyone likes DM.:)

Or we could zerg Gnomer, and watch the leper gnomes fall in windrows at our feet.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Can we have a late start group? 7:30am (to be there by 8:30 server) is just too early for me still on a Sunday.

So, if there are others that are interested in a later start time let me know. Say 10:30 - 11:00 server. I'm sure that is likely to run into 20 mans, but I don't really care about that if you don't.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Can we have a late start group? 7:30am (to be there by 8:30 server) is just too early for me still on a Sunday.

So, if there are others that are interested in a later start time let me know. Say 10:30 - 11:00 server. I'm sure that is likely to run into 20 mans, but I don't really care about that if you don't.
That time would be much more in line with my sleeping schedule. To try and make an 8:30 server sign-in time, I have to wake up before 5:30 AM, my time! :blink: Waking up at 7:30 is a lot more in-line with when I actually get up, so if we get interest in this, I would be happy to sign in and help out with any of my characters.

If I don't see enough sign-ups here before then, I will probably flip over to either Liska (my Druid on Stormrage) or Adirra (my Shadow Priest on Terenas) to play for a short while. Feel free to come poke me if you need a Warrior/Priest/Warlock. :)

--------------

As a side note, I thought I would say that Annie is getting really excited about getting her priest up to level 60 so she can join in all of the end-game fun. She is currently level 51 (closing in on 52 and slowly pulling away from my mage thanks to duoing with Skybreak for NR gear in Maraudon) so we should be getting to BRD fairly soon if anyone has any interest in that. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:As a side note, I thought I would say that Annie is getting really excited about getting her priest up to level 60 so she can join in all of the end-game fun. She is currently level 51 (closing in on 52 and slowly pulling away from my mage thanks to duoing with Skybreak for NR gear in Maraudon) so we should be getting to BRD fairly soon if anyone has any interest in that. :)

I have lots of interest in BRD. I have tons of quests that need doing there and wouldn't mind grabbing some of the drops to maybe convert Hykim to an OOMKin, so she can be retired yet again.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Can we have a late start group? 7:30am (to be there by 8:30 server) is just too early for me still on a Sunday.

I'll check into wife aggro and if people are willing we can move back to 10-11am range.:)
TD I would be more than happy to help out in BRD. Row needs BAel'Gar and wants the plans for the field bot. Keep me in mind.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I should be able to do something with one of my charcters for this. Hopefully no interuptions making me late like last week.